Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I tailgated and got hella crunk so whoever wins, this Husky game ruled. Edits to come after game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
e: wrong thread

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Athens.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Sad corps member best corps members

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Sports are cruel.

Goldy is cool, though.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Cyler Miles loving sucks and I hate him

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Benne posted:

How's Petersen's recruiting looking? Surely he's going to find another football robot like Kellen Moore, right?

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Benne posted:

I can't believe I'm missing Keith Price. Worst part is, Miles is somehow better than the other qb's on the roster :negative:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3668147

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Brandon actually stands a better chance of hiring a good coach than anyone else in Michigan since he's apparently the least afraid to change things. Or rather isn't actively adverse to change.

• Locked thread