Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Stotty posted:

Do you want me to do a man marking job on Bonnett or Scikar next time?

Its a difficult one, both are constantly calling for the ball, yet while Scikar usually gets the ball then passes to the opposition because hes been tapping the request pass button, Bonnets more likely to end up getting the ball then crossing the ball over everyones heads or passing to the opposition keeper. Any chance you can clone yourself?

My passing last night was rubbish cause I only wanted to pass to my main man, the Stottmeister

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

The Big Taff Man posted:

Its a difficult one, both are constantly calling for the ball, yet while Scikar usually gets the ball then passes to the opposition because hes been tapping the request pass button, Bonnets more likely to end up getting the ball then crossing the ball over everyones heads or passing to the opposition keeper. Any chance you can clone yourself?

My passing last night was rubbish cause I only wanted to pass to my main man, the Stottmeister

I was awful yesterday (and have been most games :saddowns:) - crossing seems broken too, I loving hate playing against back fives.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

JingleBells posted:

I was awful yesterday (and have been most games :saddowns:) - crossing seems broken too, I loving hate playing against back fives.

stop trying to rush it

stottys always standing on halfway unmarked, just give the ball to him and let him gently caress it up

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Time for some tasty league 1 action this week.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Did we get promoted?

Fluo
May 25, 2007

TheBigAristotle posted:

Did we get promoted?

We're going to tonight!

Jimmy James
Oct 1, 2004
The man so nice they named him twice.

TheBigAristotle posted:

Did we get promoted?

When on Earth are you guys playing? I haven't seen anyone on in at least a week. I've been turning on the PS4 between 8-11 EST.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Where did all the UK players go?

Sassassin please save me from the pain of having to play with Scikar and Bonnett

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

The Big Taff Man posted:

Sassassin please save me from the pain of having to play with Scikar and Bonnett

will you be on this weekend

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

The Big Taff Man posted:

lol

My connection's been pretty bad the last couple of weeks so I haven't bothered playing.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

I'm imagining a cdm partnership of stotty and sassassin and boy are my lips smacking

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

I'm imagining a cdm partnership of stotty and sassassin and boy are my lips smacking

Ive seen this happen and let me tell you this - there was no running from midfield.

Remember the other night when Stotty made a run and went past 6 players and then skied the finish over the bar, I swear to god if that had gone in I would have dropped from the game because I was so stunned

Also yeah I'll be on this weekend I think I'm grabbing something out tonight after work but then all my plans this weekend are to watch pooshited and play FM or Fifa

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004

The Big Taff Man posted:

Remember the other night when Stotty made a run and went past 6 players and then skied the finish over the bar, I swear to god if that had gone in I would have dropped from the game because I was so stunned

Ummm ... I kicked it weakly straight at the keeper, thank you very much

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

stotty loves a smelly face assist from a corner, we link up well for sure

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Stotty posted:

Ummm ... I kicked it weakly straight at the keeper, thank you very much

Sorry, at the time of you taking the shot I was going a bit delerious

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004

The Big Taff Man posted:

Ive seen this happen and let me tell you this - there was no running from midfield.

I don't mind getting forward from time to time if I know the other midfielder will do a bit of defending, but I've become used to playing with Kcer

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
Stotty? Don't rate him..........................................................

. . . .... .............. ......................................... . . . . .

upfront

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Stotty posted:

I don't mind getting forward from time to time if I know the other midfielder will do a bit of defending, but I've become used to playing with Kcer

Hahahaha, I'd say he's been roasted there but we all know its true.

I did enjoy taking it in turns going forward with you the other night

angry armadillo
Jul 26, 2010

The Big Taff Man posted:

accept my transfer request!!

Zip!
Aug 14, 2008

Keep on pushing
little buddy

I moved house, I should be back on this weekend.

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lIzEVDtJaY

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you
Hey now! I missed recording it but I did manage to score a game-winning header in the 93rd minute in a cup final, and had another cracker of a goal from the edge of the box.

Felt good to finally have my PS4 back and get back to playing some football with my Mates.

angry armadillo
Jul 26, 2010
'missed recording it'

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Never forget :911:

Fluo
May 25, 2007

NattyBo posted:

Never forget :911:

:911:

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My new work hours are 10-7 so I will be down to Parm tonight around 8 or so

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
It really doesn't get more fun than the opposing team spending the maximum amount of time before the kickoff talking the most obscene adolescent racist trash only for us to score 1:58 into the match and go on to win handily.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

NattyBo posted:

It really doesn't get more fun than the opposing team spending the maximum amount of time before the kickoff talking the most obscene adolescent racist trash only for us to score 1:58 into the match and go on to win handily.

Oh cool you've been playing against Mates.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

sassassin posted:

Oh cool you've been playing against Mates.

We only trash talk each other.

When are you playing again? Since the xbox crew all joined mates has gone to pot.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
:getin:

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Mates?

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBA9DVFLsyg

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Reminds me of myself at my best

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is Jay dead btw I was hoping to lure him to Parm City off his ragequit and get the band back together

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

TheBigAristotle posted:

Is Jay dead btw I was hoping to lure him to Parm City off his ragequit and get the band back together

I really dont know what happened as I wasnt there and I thought his rage quit may have been a joke but he genuinely seems to have got mad, deleted everyone from his friends list and never posted since

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Anyone still playing Parmos on PS4? I might be up for making a pro and playing some

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Stefan Prodan posted:

Anyone still playing Parmos on PS4? I might be up for making a pro and playing some

Taff and the other xbox fggts ruined parmos i think

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
I saw people playing last night so I put in a request, hopefully I can get on and play some whenever everyone's playing next

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

fat gay nonce posted:

Taff and the other xbox fggts ruined parmos i think

Eh, we still play like 3 times a week. That Duncan Sperguson had a meltdown over something when I wasnt there and then has never posted since.

Could do with Sassasin playing more

You're still at 0 appearences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The Big Taff Man posted:

Eh, we still play like 3 times a week. That Duncan Sperguson had a meltdown over something when I wasnt there and then has never posted since.

I got no beef with mates except that you made a shock swoop on Jay at the last minute then killed his spirit

• Locked thread