Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
First, let's get this out of the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wKjP2Niu6o

We've all been there, haven't we? Every MMA fan has uncomfortable moments when watching the well-defined musculature of athletic young men as they glisten with sweat exerting themselves for your viewing pleasure. Like that moment where you realize Erick Silva missed his calling as an underwear model.

It's okay. You're among friends. This is a community that appreciates the oiled muscles of powerful men as an athletic spectacle, and we come together to celebrate the handsomeness of our favorite fighters in a purely aesthetic way. There are a few real favorites in PSP.

I'll leave the profiles of Shogun Rua and Ricardo Arona to more dedicated fans than I. Here are, in my opinion, some of the handsomest men in MMA.

Former pro surfer and Strikeforce Middleweight Luke Rockhold not only rides waves, he's making them in the UFC's middleweight division, where he has the rare distinction of calling out Michael Bisping and it actually resulting in a fight.

French heavyweight Cheick Kongo's greatest UFC achievement may have been getting knocked out three times in a fight he won, but he's most notable as being the guy who makes middle-aged men not want to watch PPVs with their wives in the same room.

Former model Yang Jianping was the UFC's great hope for breaking into the Chinese market until he lost a terrible fight to an ugly farmer on the TUF China finale, but he looks as handsome out of the Octagon as his fights look terrible in it.

Alan Jouban is a male model who's only had one UFC fight, but his career's future is looking nearly as bright as his glistening abdominals.

Chris Spang was in the UFC briefly and is mostly notable for being TKO'd by Jouban, proving that while having John Alessio's hair makes you look fantastic, it may also leave you with John Alessio's record.

Please share any images of handsome MMA fighters you may have and discuss your favorites here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Machida was good looking at light heavyweight, but it wasn't till he cut till middleweight and started rocking the stubble that he started making inroads in the P4P most handsome list.

CRISPYBABY fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Sep 21, 2014

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
I'm all for the homoerotic joke making we always do but this is really loving weird

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Dangersim posted:

I'm all for the homoerotic joke making we always do but this is really loving weird

I'm for it.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Dangersim posted:

Is it more or less weird than arguing in the TUF thread over which woman fighter is your imaginary girlfriend?

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Fat Twitter Man posted:

Is it more or less weird than arguing in the TUF thread over which woman fighter is your imaginary girlfriend?

about the same imo so if that was your point good going

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Dangersim posted:

Just let it happen.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
aww hell no, fitch is nothing but unpleasant looking

• Locked thread