Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Skandranon posted:

For those of you looking to take advantage of regional price differences, you can buy it on Nuuvem for ~$35 USD (R$84,99). You get a full steam key for it when it is released, and it's not region locked.

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2282-borderlands-the-pre-sequel

Does this come with the pre-order DLC you get from steam/GMG/etc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
The code won't work for the full game, but if you put it and the season pass in your cart, it'll give you 20% off of both of them, bringing the total price down to $72.00

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
It applied to both of them for me :confused:

Maybe it was a bug or something. Sorry

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Everyone complaining about the O2 system clearly is playing an inferior fleshbag instead of claptrap. Butt-stomps all day.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Pretty much the first thing my group did was to find the level 30 boss fight hidden in a giant lava cave. At level 4. :negative:

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
I've been using the cheat engine tables provided earlier to try and get more (any) oranges to drop, and to test it out I tried setting it to only legendaries, but so far I've just found a whole lot of greens everywhere and a few whites.

I tried the free Moxxi drinks settings to check if it was working at all, and that worked fine, so is there some reason why the item rarity values wouldn't work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Tezzeract posted:

Was it sync'd and did you change all the .001 values to 1?

Not sure what sync'd means in this context, but the other functions seemed to work fine. I did set things to 1.

The Rokstar posted:

I had the same problem, although I haven't messed with the only legendaries setting for a while. What level is your character? I think what might be happening is that the game is just unable to produce legendaries under a certain level (10, I think I've heard?) and if you try to force one before that you'll either get unpredictable results or just a straight-up lock up.

This is probably it then, my highest level character is 9 at the moment, I just only found I think 2 legendaries in all of BL2 so I was trying to preempt it.

• Locked thread