Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Oh no! Devil Bears are supposed to be afraid of sandwiches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Too bad death has already come and gone for Eustace. Guess he's just gotta hang around now, all undead-like.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Sonny has been the nicest of the lot pretty much from day one.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
I actually felt kind of bad for Darren, as he was faced with the fact that life was just plain better for his family without him around. But nope! Just a dumb chav.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

GlyphGryph posted:

Considering "snitch" is written on the wall that seems unlikely.

Yeah, it is really more like Lottie to snitch on a werewolf.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Ryan is going to take over as whatever the disciplinarian job is called, and the circle will be complete once a kid shoots out his eye.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
See, there is a problem and Ryan is trying to solve it. He has no choice but to become Knotty MkII because no one else will.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Acknowledging that kids left unchallenged are completely terrible isn't an endorsement of caning. Knotty might have been very intimidating to kids but he did his best to keep them out of trouble, as opposed to punishing them because he enjoyed it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Saoshyant posted:

Why, hello there, Monday comic. Only Mr Knott can save us now, in more ways than one.

I do wish Ryan had a bigger backbone instead of forcing a frail gentleman to come back to get kids in line.

Honestly I thought better of him than this. Dithering in the staff room instead of at least trying to do something.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
I'm having trouble figuring out what Shauna was supposed to have done. She couldn't have gone to the teachers to have them break it up because they were all hiding in the staff room. So, now she is closer to Blossom than ever and barred from extracurricular activities. It isn't like she is gonna go back to solving mysteries now. That school failed her badly, and that includes Knotty.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Fangz posted:

To be fair, the only subject we know Shauna is doing badly in is Religious Studies, and Uni will probably care more about her having a part time job.

Too bad Shauna introduced a lummox to her workplace who is all but certain to spill the beans about the robbery sooner or later. If this arc wasn't just about over I'd expect all that to blow up and for Shauna to lose yet another thing keeping her away from the reformed council of bitches.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
jumping straight from queen of hell to bratty little sister is really weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
onion kid had to deal with the horrifying reality of his own existence

• Locked thread