Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Man a cosmic tax-man doing a space audit is a WAY better cosmic threat than some dude who just eats planets and its not okay to kill him for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
The best thing about Ole Knotty being in Expecting to Fly is it turning out he was Ryan's teacherbuddy.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Wonderslug posted:

It is probably best not to scrutinize the continuity of prior Pa Beckwith encounters too closely, as making them jive would likely require dangerous quantities of amnesia dust.

I mean, didn't he run off to be some sort of hobo king or something when Ryan was much younger than he is now?

That's not irreconcilable, after all Ryan mentions at the start of Expecting to Fly that Pa Beckwith "has been around lately."

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Only time will tell, but what it will tell is yes, yes he will.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Maybe Erin will adopt the kid! Being prince/princess of hell would be much more normal than anything shelley and tim-within-shelley's-sphere-of-influence could manage.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
:colbert: tossing that selfie stick into the sea was a RESERVED reaction.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Captain Oblivious posted:

Dan asking the reasonable questions

Except at the same time he knows EXACTLY what they're about to have to talk about.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
She appears to have preempted basically everything she can be made fun of for, leaving the only way blossom can torment her beating her up.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Hey now, the alien invaded was to more effectively isolate one of her TWO only friends. Isolating her only friend was after that! (and also just involved talking poo poo about Shauna)

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Captain Bravo posted:

I am totally taking the credit for calling this. I mean, it wasn't exactly a big leap, but I'm still taking the credit. :v:

You don't get to have called it until it's actually A Thing! :colbert:

Until such a time as it is not merely Potentially A Thing, you have only Potentially Called It.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
I can't really speak for everyone but during SGR's run I never managed to get into it despite several attempts. It was only when we got the much less hectic Bad Machinery that I became a fan, so just because people are current fans doesn't mean "classic SGR" will hold their interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Two weeks of the thread complaining about Desmond, its like Christmas came early.

• Locked thread