Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Dan's great, just really stupid. The podcast is so much better with him on it, everyweek a new chapter is added to his saga of insanity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

He'd probabaly be pretty fun to hang out with though, and Get him to try some weed, Id like to see what he says after that.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Brad's the straight man, I don't get the hate? Anyways, it's weird talking about Internet personalities but whatevs, it's the age we live in. They're talk about making best games of the year lists has me thinking about what games I enjoyed this year too.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Another epic Dan moment caught on camera.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcxeac9CmCU

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

I do not think that is a real word. It sounds like something you would make up for your thesis. The Ludonarative of Tetris and the Folly of Man.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

I don't even know what it means, I refuse to look it up because it sounds dumb. Scoff worthy indeed.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

I hope that's not a real quote.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

So basically you use it when you can't suspend your disbelief.Patrick is the guy that always points out the horror protagonist in a movie is dumb and unrelatable. Sounds like the part of his brain that allows people to have cognitive dissonance is broken.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

That's not a very clever or tasteful joke.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

LOL.

I knew he was full of poo poo when he defended the letterboxing in the pc version of The Evil Within. That's was definitely not an artistic choice, considering how badly it ran.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Yeah that was pretty disturbing, I also found Snake knocking out Paco to be really hardcore, game doesn't pull any punches, Phantom Pain is gonna be the best game ever.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

I don't know how it would be better, about the same, I wasn't really freaked out about the gore, more the horrible painful screams as they dug around her insides. The Raiden mission at least reassures me that the game will still be like Kojima's other games.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

lol where did you come from?

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Finger on the trigger, ready to defend dumb Twitter guy. Fun is a buzzword. LOL.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jeff Gerstmann: PK Fire! :D

Heh.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

I guess i shouldnt be surprised when Brad plays poo poo like Destiny and buys the DLC like a chump.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

That Grey Goo quick look was cool, I haven't played many rts'es other than starcraft, but apparently its by the old Command and Conquer guys. What are some other good rts'es or civ like games?

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

StabMasterArson posted:

it feels like Drew is constantly holding things back that he wants to say to Dan. he must be very exhausting to work with

HeyCrapOnThis posted:

Dan's mom put a needle in his ballsack

:yikes:

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

drat, Brad is ......epic.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Brad is so fat, he's probaby at risk for Diabetes lmao.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Get this fat shaming out of here, where's the Rotund Illuminati when you need them?!

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

More like Scoops of poo poo

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Dang, Rez continues to be awesome.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

In Training posted:

Oh snap they did a UPF where they just take calls for 2 hours.

Which one is that?

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-NMNKYmZKo
Jeff's reaction to the Elex 2 trailer is perfect.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

https://twitter.com/_janjerome/status/1453384831341973509?t=R5xutjXoevgKxWoUrSA0sw&s=19

Hmm well thats interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Imagining Rorie talking about dogs in his pajamas, and Voidburger talks about the Silent Hill dog ending lmao