Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

i wish i had been around for the end of it, but the funniest part of the NCS zelda thread for me was definitely when i PMd the e/n mod asking if we could move it to their forum, and the e/n mod said "sure, i just gotta ask the OP if it's okay first" and then immediately sent another PM saying "the OP replied in a hostile manner, so please do not move the thread."

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i listened to the first like 10 minutes of this to give it a fair shot, and most of them have never listened to weezer at all before. so why does their input on their undoubtedly terrible new album matter?? it's just weird and fails as a premise from the jump

theyre using their game review industry expertise to prove that current music reviewers could be even more clueless and unreliable

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

while this site has some kind of curse that ensures it will always be ran by the most braindead morons that can only make the worst possible decisions im glad that the head moron is no longer lowtax

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Your turn's right around the corner.

:pray:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Just realized how much I was missing a Brad and Alex power duo.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Also Brad: (splitting his balls in half for the past 46 seasons of South Park) Let it be known this game goes places. If you are sensitive to Light Effects or THoughts of Suicide-

Alex: Yeah it goes there. It just loving goes there, man.

Brad: -there is a number you can call for help 24/7.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

The Kins posted:

he posted in the gbs thread too

he should post here

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

They hired Osama bin Laden.

nice to see some more diversity

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

an army of nudist dog walkers descends upon Dave & Busters

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

heres to new hype jeff content

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

happy 2 year anniversary of mentally ill twitter ppl going insane over giant bomb hiring a retarded white male. they freaking hired him again

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

Sucking down mad ropes is what I’m referring to.

hell,

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Also in a previous episode: they said that Final Fantasy VII might be worth checking out ‘if you can stomach the graphics’ and the ‘aged combat system’ before giving two thumbs up to Penny Arcade: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness: Episode 1

oh yeah.. that happened

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

imagining this with jeff and ryan

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Watching Mary Kish on Fire Escape's GOTYcast leave the room in yoga pants.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p54SPl1auDo

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

gently caress giantbomb, gently caress them!!!!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the goalposts have been moved out of the ballpark

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

sad end, but it was inevitable it would end this way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off