Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

brad has had dota in his top 10 multiple years in a row and someone is questioning destiny?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

yes! yes!!!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i love the faces jeff pulls when he gets screwed by another player in battle tetris or other games liek that

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

brad: poo poo. ah f... crap i didnt mean to do that. whoops. thats not what i wanted to do. sorry jeff.
jeff who has been sitting and gaming in complete silence opens his eyes real wide and leans back like a powerful wind has blown out of the tv screen

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lesbian baphomet posted:

thinking about all the quick looks where a game asks Jeff to yell, and instead of shouting the normal way, he screams like a man being killed

In the normal fashion, you can shout/scream for the various games

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

when people say a funny joke to austin he tries to be funny as well by just repeating it

i love the special reading dialogue voice austin does

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

MiF posted:

i'm happy to see brad excited about a good game

quake 2 is a bad game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Tender Bender posted:

loving Jeff and Brad speaking with authority about how eating takeout isn't that much worse than whatever you could cook.

Someone should let them know you can make restaurant quality food at home with just a few simple ingredients at a fraction of the cost. its healthier too

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I think Brad says this almost verbatim.

lol, i need this in a youtube video so i can post it in threads for the rest of my life

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive only ever eaten taco bell once and im gonna be honest. i could easily make those dishes at home with a few simple ingredients at a fraction at the cost. itd be healthier too

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

Ive been befging for rez vr, and more importantly child of eden vr, ever since oculus first came to be and this makes me so happy

i one went to an exhibition where i got to play child of eden in a cinema

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this is epic stuff, i wonder what the avgn thinks about hillary clinton

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[darkness split by a spotlight shining down on a slim, Rockabilly hairdo and fixed gap teeth]

Good evening. I'm Motherfucker Mike. Now, some of you may be wondering- "What is this cat up to? What's his plan tonight?" No plan. No jokes. Just a serious discussion on this countries borders and the safety of its people. That's why I- *puts on Lets Make America Great Again hat* fully intend to express my rights as an American and vote for Trump. Because it's time we tell those assbags in congress: "You're Fired!"

:patriot:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i love big boy brad

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

why do goons take chili so loving seriously

this is the post he made before the chili post http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3704953&pagenumber=325&perpage=40#post453955336

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Chard posted:

If dogs can prefer one brand of meat paste to the point of starving/fighting I don't see why goons can't do the same

they prefer food based on the fat content, no dog would starve to death because of the taste lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

you omitted letters from chili because you hate a dish so badly. surprisingly you also post in the pyf bad food thread

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i got carded buying my PS4 ffs

its not a kiddy system like the wii u

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Windjammers is AIDS.

the gently caress?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

i think its funny that they play the game with arcade sticks , even though it appears to be a 2 button game that is perfectly controllable with a D pad.

if you play it you would understand why you need an arcade stick. you use rotations of the stick to curve shots like youre throwing hardokens

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its also playable on fightcade so you should try it sometime since its lots of fun with voicechat and friends

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

yeah i loved playing fight night with my friends because of this even though buttons were still way more precise in the earlier versions

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

accordig to their rules kerbal space program is a 2015 game...

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if you boil piss its safe to drink

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rediscover posted:

the first little bit of pee pee that comes out is dirty but after that Hell drink up boys. no boiling necessary unless you're a freak

sometimes its nice to have a hot glass of boiled piss on a cold winters day

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

hot steaming piss by an open fire while it snows outside 😏😌

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

super mario maker is all kinds of badass

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont use twitter

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

patrick klepeck said that mgs2 was bad and had to complain about women in video games in his top 10 list

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mario maker is one of my favourite games of all time

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

When it came out I thought "well this is pretty neat" and then played MGSV for 6 hours a day for a month. But after I pulled myself out of that fugue state I've been playing 8 Mario levels a day every day after work and we now live in a world where you can do this for the rest of your life. It's quickly becoming one of my all time favorites as well

if mario maker was the only good game on the wiiu buying the mario maker bundle is still an insane bargain

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thats a strange thought to get from that video since none of those people act like theyre cool at all

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Liquid Penguins posted:

Jeff wedding in like 3 weeks

hmm, i guess my invite got lost in the mail

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

:siren: Tiered list of Bombers who can House a Meatball Sub the Fastest :siren:

1. Brad Shoemaker
  2. Ryan Davis
  3. Jeff Gerstmann
  4. Vinny Caravella

good list

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the retard and came in to complain brad plays doom as was intended

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I played that and there are little banner ads for websites that play in the background and one of them is for Shmorky's website- #IDARB is literally the first video game to feature a Klurf appearance.

idarb ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao dan's loking at an Anime character!!

lol