Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I believe counting expansion packs as GOTY award contenders is unfair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

do you think that will stop brad from fillibustering in the name of DLC?

No

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dan better get some backup with Mario Maker.

He has my sword.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Did you hear the live podcast where Brad admits that he skipped out anniversary celebrations with his GF to play destiny or whatever. THe man has a sickness of the soul.

Win

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

After another full year of Brad interrupting everything with Dota patch notes, when Jeff finally said "Dota does not make this list a second time." on last years GOTYs was godlike.

Hahaha

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

IIRC he beat Demon Souls 2 or 3 times or something, going by him watching Brad play it. 'Twas the same series that Drew off camera said, "All your souls are belong to you, Brad" a few seconds after Brad did an impression of uhh the cop or something from South Park.

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Remember when Jeff and Ryan started screaming for somebody to please murder them and end their lives while playing a Kinect game where big fluffy characters on the screen act out your movements and voices, and Vinny was cough laughing the entire video.

I do

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

My favorite kinect video they did is definitely the one where Ryan is trying to do that lovely jockey game and the announcer says Rider, meet horse, Horse, meet Rider like 9,001 times.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Proud Rat Mom posted:

Everyone at gbwest is libertarian or right wing probably

Lol... Now this is the poo poo I care about.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

this is epic stuff, i wonder what the avgn thinks about hillary clinton

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[darkness split by a spotlight shining down on a slim, Rockabilly hairdo and fixed gap teeth]

Good evening. I'm Motherfucker Mike. Now, some of you may be wondering- "What is this cat up to? What's his plan tonight?" No plan. No jokes. Just a serious discussion on this countries borders and the safety of its people. That's why I- *puts on Lets Make America Great Again hat* fully intend to express my rights as an American and vote for Trump. Because it's time we tell those assbags in congress: "You're Fired!"

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

:iamafag:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Your talking about the same Jeff that calls people who pirate games and smoke drugs Garbage and thoroughly respects the law outside of references to hip hop, mate.

Based Jeff Gerstmann.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

brad in the mario all stars video saying its a bad version if it doesnt have minus world, and then like 30 seconds later admitting hes never been to minus world

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

If it's the PS4 version I'd say go for it. Avoid the last gen version

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Black Ops 3 and Mario Kart 8 are both very badass

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Mother. loving. Badass.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Man IDARB looks like such an rear end game.

I played that and there are little banner ads for websites that play in the background and one of them is for Shmorky's website- #IDARB is literally the first video game to feature a Klurf appearance.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Chard posted:

two anxious white men drink alcohol on camera in anticipation of capturing digital apes for points.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

tumor looking batty posted:

none of my business

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

former FYAD superstar Humanity (?? idk how he was so revered tbh.) now first-posts every single news article, video, and stream on Giantbomb. WHen he's not doing that he also makes fanart of the boys 24 hours a day. This is roughly his 6th year doing this.

trying to jack off posted:

all his posts are talking to the crew as if they're personal friends

That's very sad

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I love goon brain damage!!!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Shmorky and Scoops should team up

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

*drinks a beer the way a child drinks cough syrup*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'd rather passively enjoy watching people I like than discuss people I hate... Glad that Scoops hit the road

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

For me Destiny falls into a weird category where it's kind of fun to get into for a bit every few months so I don't get into it nearly as much as the game indicates I 'should'. What really angers me most about it is how Bungie managed to make Halo, one of the most fun, interesting and visually distinct shooter series ever before handing it over to 343 in order to make it- If you went back several years to showed me Destiny gameplay and ask me to guess who made it, it would take a lot of guesses before I got to Bungie.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

But the rights to this and reboot it as a review program/game show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_hDEP0dtLo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Neato posted:

Looks like Austin is starting his own gaming site

Oh nice

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

fadam posted:

Yes he is. Someone will make a supercut of him saying "I'm just not that guy :smuggo:" on the Giant Beastcast and you'll know exactly what i'm talking about.

See also: him and Alex being giant babies about South Park during the Fractured but Whole trailer.

Gb2 Blizzard subforum

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*watches friends go off to college* Wow. Didn't know I was friends with so many try hards.

*they graduate, find jobs, and overall enjoy their career choices* Tryhard much?

*they start families and buy houses* Muh trymanz.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wait wtf is In Training an IK now too

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

He should have copyrighted the term and made millions possibly billions

If he did that everyone would just call it something else.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

drat...

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Moments ago, I finished watching the final episode of The Colbert Report, and it seemed fitting to head upstairs, pour some scotch, sit down, and write my final post for Giant Bomb. This, my friends, is it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lmao.