Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

It's Psy-Crow my mortal Enemy! I swear my soily vengeance upon him and his fowl ilk!

Wormskull posted:

The quick look where the mission name is Whiskey Tango Foxtrot and Jeff said as a joke, "What the foxtrot is going on here" and then later in the game the PC says it and then Ryan just leaves.

This is one of my favourites, it's from their Jurassic: The Hunted Quick Look. Edit: Beaten.

This roller coaster one is fun too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu0TnUPiZEQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

It's Psy-Crow my mortal Enemy! I swear my soily vengeance upon him and his fowl ilk!

NienNunb posted:

My favorite member of the Giant Bomb Crew is Small Businessman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lZaO5PtfuA

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

The ads Jeff and Vinny did were top notch, but I don't need 3 Jeff and Brad ads about the same service I've heard about for 6 or so months.

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

E.V.O.: Search for Eden is a great game.

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Done. the old series "Random PC Game" with vinny and Dave is very good.

What are you, a comedian? I thought you were LAPD SWAT.

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

I guess I understand why Jeff is so tired of all video games, the games in his head are all better.

#wreckhaus GotY 2015

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

This is pretty surprising. I've never liked his solo content, but some of his stuff at the Cards Against Humanity or Iron Galaxy office was cool.

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

Twelve by Pies posted:

Alex is alright but he had a bad habit of saying "So here's a thing" in Quick Looks which kinda grated on me.

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Cool. Another obsessed human being from Nebraska spent 4 minutes in photoshop making a poster for the GB crew. Meanwhile the $25 spent at FedEx printing it out could have been used on the Game of Thrones: Season 1 Season Pass.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but they tweeted out that image when they went back to CBSi office. It had been hanging in the elevator there since Jeff got fired from Gamespot.

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

I didn't realize this was a real thing that happened until I saw that tweet post.

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

The Taint Reaper posted:

Would like to give a big warm welcome to Ben Kuchera and may he be blessed with many years of joy at working at Giant Bomb.

You really shouldn't say bullshit like this after the Patrick Kotaku thing.

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

literally crying :cry:

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

Mary loving killed it in the Resistance board game video. I'm so glad there are good Gamespot peeps to bring over every once in a while.

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

Biggest bummer of Patrick not being on staff, no more stuff where he just goes and streams with Lang.

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

Ratzinc posted:

Jeff in the last bomb cast said he got a treadmill in his house and is lovin' the results.

i thought that was just a joke cause he was pretending to be a lamp in that quick look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

I laughed every time Dan got chopped.