Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

he mixes good 40 year old scotch with cola

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

everything he learnt is from a simpsons reference

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Epic Dan: wtf is a gumball
Giantbomb 2014 Fans: That's almost as epic as gamergate.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Twelve by Pies posted:

Watching Dan be super competitive during the Rabbids Invasion QL while Jeff just kinda halfheartedly did everything was great.

this has been every video since Dan joined
giantbomb is basically the Dan Ryckert show

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

drew is actually the best because he's the most handsome and has the best taste.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Machai posted:

youtube videos where we show him how to cook correctly (e.x. dont spray pam near an open flame)

dont put cheese on your ice cream

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Rannos22 posted:

I could see that being alright depending on the type of cheese and ice cream.

you should try it and report back

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

how do they expect loving anyone to watch 4 hours of mario party

is there a highlights reel or what

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

elf help book posted:

the highlights reel is 4 hours long

i can probably guess that it's just dan being really serious about mario party while every makes fun of him for that and jeff gets angry. am i that far off

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Mr. Pumroy posted:

drew doesn't have a lot of presence and, well, this might raise some hackles but he doesn't curse. i just feel that cursing is something people should feel like they can do, and if there's some personal philosophy that keeps drew from cursing... i'm not going to say that's okay, or i understand, because it's not and i don't.

he got really angry and swore a lot in the latest mario party thing, you can even watch in real time how he gets more and more disheveled

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

gullah jack posted:

vinny was great in that video but he deserved someone better than brad to do it with

the whole video was brad trying to "do this thing" and getting killed every 30 seconds while Vinny is constantly asking what they're going to be actually doing.

they never end up doing anything

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

can someone just make a list of all the dumb poo poo Dan says in the video, tia

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

i'd watch a weekly thing where drew plays il-2 and talks aboutjoysticks for 2 hours

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I just don't get why they all thought Resi 5 was a great time and genuinely good but 6 shouldn't have been made or whatever. 5 felt horrendous to play and had lovely mercenaries and 6 let you backflip peoples heads off and poo poo

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

BKPR posted:

i keep expecting drew to say something when dan gets real psyched about the black face paint.

it feels like Drew is constantly holding things back that he wants to say to Dan. he must be very exhausting to work with

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

where did all the content go

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

It's incredible how bad Drew is at MGS3 after showing competence in the first two after a while. He's like 10 hours in and in the latest episode he shot 30 pistol rounds into a pile and dirt and complained that the gun sucked.

to be fair the only advice hes "allowed" to get is 'be sneaky'

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

at least we have great premium content like Dan Answers Things or Dan Plays that NES Game or Dan gets a haircut or Dan's Dad is Here or

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

i'd watch vinny QLs again if it was with someone other than alex for a change

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I think Brad started smoking weed, likely to combat Dota-related stress, because now all he talks about is drops refs to weed kind of like someone who just watched Twin Peaks or whatever for the first time.

*close up on dans contorting face* "ugh, drugs"

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I like how his reasoning behind this is "noone can be dumb enough to buy this" and "so i have a funny story for thanksgiving dinner"

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

best part about the latest UPF is the ending where Dan and Brad have been trying so hard to make Jeff enjoy Bloodborne and he just hates everything about it and they look so defeated

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

brad is mentioning weed in like every video he's in lately

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I like how his excuse for it is that there weren't any hairdresser appointments so he slicked it back with grease

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i like that you have a YOSPOS style avatar of sonic smokin a mah fukcen weed like a true humongous human being would have

wow. rude

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Man. This thread is deadballs lately. TF happened?

they started uploading like 3 things a week and no one listens to the formula 1 podcast

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

in the Magicka 2 quick look brad and dan spend 15minutes + trying to figure out why a water wheel wouldn't spin when they pushed it, despite having access to a water power. they eventually had to give up.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Squeezy Farm posted:

what's wrong with this gyy that keeps saying Sunset has good visuals

same guy also thought this was genuinely good
http://store.steampowered.com/app/229600/

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I got sim golf working on win8 so it'd be weird if it didn't work on 10

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

it's funny that a video game website that makes videos has no video producers in

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

jason's wife or girlfriend or whatever looks so much like jason. its weird

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Rooster Teeth is poo poo. Red vs Blue sucked, they should have ended it after the first few episodes. That CG anime show they do now is certainly some of the most virulent AIDS that has ever existed.

it look.like one of those half life maps with fullbright lighting

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

GB are Dumb sometimes but at least it's not rooster teeth. gently caress knows why they thought they were in any place to poo poo on jeff live on their lovely podcast

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

they should do a rainbow six quick look so i know whether to install the free copy i got with my graphics card

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Austin's thing went on way too long and the sound balance of that whole video was hosed and I constantly kept having to turn it up and down. thanks

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I seen they got @legobutts AKA Maya (??) AKA her real name something or other Kramer on board as well. Can only imagine.

they, them // cats

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Fluffdaddy posted:

Oh man Alex has no idea what he is talking about

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

im mad as hell and not going to take it anymore