Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

A bigger and easier thing a lot of games should have as standard are visibility and auditory options in menus etc

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

esperterra posted:

not entirely related, but there's also a blind dude who loves the oddworld games b/c the sound design in them is so good he could learn to beat them from mostly that alone

it's real cool !!

Someone did this with FFXIII too. It rules

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

look at that final line "The goal posts are always being moved in favor of the gatekeepers."

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

writing a 5000 word article for polygon about how funky kong only truly became funky when he was added to tropical freeze as easy mode

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I should have been the one to gatekeep your dark goalposts with LIGHT!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

They call him Deek :cool:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

I’m going to address this one directly, due to its insidious nature: the photo of me smiling next to the goalposts at Chicago’s historic Soldier Field has been weaponized by white gamer separatists, and I’m extremely skeptical of where you supposedly came upon it. It’s th

Lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

What was that story about someones friend standing in front of the TV to stop people seeing titties. Can't believe pay only defended his own innocence

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmao yeds

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The server room opens momentarily and a short dude shuffles out. A warehouse worker stops pissing in a pepsi bottle momentarily. A guy with a spine like busted slinky shakily raises his fist in solidarity, "Sysadmin walkin'".

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I want to witness brads power at goty

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sextro posted:

Now that that's over with, this week's bombcast is actually pretty fun, even Brad seems to have a good time with there actually being some energy in the room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usl7tEgc31M

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Everyone unanimously voting destiny 2 or whatever as the biggest letdown and Brad responding "sounds like we should circle back to this later still a lot to discuss" or saying "sounds like everyone agrees on assassins creed for this one" owns

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

*finds myself surrounded by cholo fifa gamers and a bunch of madden players* uhhhhh haha uh hey guys :v: So how about that Fallout 68 1/3 huh? Lmfao. Yeah crazy poo poo. Brad Bluemaker makes some good points but he was a bit off on Gears ... what are they up to these days 12? Lmao. Bring me a shrubbery! Haha. But just kidding but for real how’s it going.

Lmbo

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

watching the 3 hour video version of the maxim magazine podcast (west) every week, plus 2 hrs for their east coast crew, plus another 3 for maxim uk. also watching like 5 hours of security camera footage of the dumbest motherfuckers in the world arguing outside a mcdonalds, plus another 3 hours of rats trapped in dumpsters squeaking and clawing at the metal

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

A new destiny update came out. Just in time for Brad to power up before goty :worship:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Very excited for relitigation of th difficulty level

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/giantbomb/status/1192225621843181568?s=21

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

“Get dead cocksucker” pops into my head constantly

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Announcers going crazy because the ref is chatting to the bikini babes while I’m moving the goalposts (in my favour). Audience is booing but gently caress em

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

In Training posted:

@boots33: Honestly I'm glad they didn't do Hottest Mess. It would have just devolved into a contest about who could be the most bigoted against the Chinese

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Ngl. Horny 2013 me would have jacked off to that avatar in between live posting lulz in the Christopher Dorner manhunt megathread.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Saw the second image and immediately check the name lmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I can’t write in Starbucks during covid

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Everyone trying to vote RDR2 out before Brad saying sounds like they’ll have to circle back to decide on it

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

love to increase my throughput via game effieccy

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ben stood up to klepeke like a fool and a mere 1 to 2 years later he’s been reduced to this

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

ArfJason posted:

Flipping over a brick or whstever in a backyard and fibding out all the roly polys underneath have 5000 hours in dota 2 and send each others death threats over dnd rulesets

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I didn't think it mattered but he nailed klepek on every other point so...

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/boodooperson/status/1169435792042799104?s=21

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

You could watch it and find out op godbkess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013