Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata

by Ralp

i am he posted:

Listen, I get really good grades without even trying that hard honestly. My standardized test scores are in the 99th percentile and I actually like to read classic books like Les Miserables and War and Peace. Meanwhile this teacher probably dirties up the pages of his favorite manga, Chobits, with his dusty cheeto fingers.

i always thought it was a funny place to put a power switch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

dogcrash truther posted:

professor: God doesnt exist
me: im gay
professor: youre in charge now

a ritard

by XyloJW
my economics prof likes to show off his fancy house that he bought in like 1800 to his doped-up students but i'm like a grown man and not too impressed.

once i called him out on his economic theory by stating that natural resources are finite, and he just about blew his top, spouting some long-winded bs by some economic writer/lich, to which i replied "yeah, well you're old" because i'm a freshman and would be damned if i'm going to focus on 20th century economic theory. also he gave me full credit on a group project for simply making up a number on a work risk/benefit insurance cost scenario.

long story short i got a B for the semester.

on spec

a ritard posted:

my economics prof likes to show off his fancy house that he bought in like 1800 to his doped-up students but i'm like a grown man and not too impressed.

once i called him out on his economic theory by stating that natural resources are finite, and he just about blew his top, spouting some long-winded bs by some economic writer/lich, to which i replied "yeah, well you're old" because i'm a freshman and would be damned if i'm going to focus on 20th century economic theory. also he gave me full credit on a group project for simply making up a number on a work risk/benefit insurance cost scenario.

long story short i got a B for the semester.

lol

owl milk
my prof is gay. haha more ladies for myself you dumb poo poo

DinosaurDavid

Froody
In school, I was totally smarter than all my teachers ahah. They tried to tell me to work hard, but I was too smart, just aced the tests and poo poo. So dumb.

Good thing I never needed any of that hard work stuff they wanted me to learn about... oh gently caress wait. Now I'm in a top 10 university I'm not automatically the smartest person in anyone room. And I actually have to work hard. Shiiit now I have anxiety because this is the first time I've not been able to do work set for me. poo poo too bad I coasted all my way through school. gently caress. Stupid school system. Better drink a lot, drop out for three years, until desperate and on welfare I finally realize that its my fault I never did any work.

Woah, now in this small former poly-technic university, I'm doing well, getting good grades again, just because I don't assume I'm smart anymore, and work hard. I'm back at the top of the class, and it feels drat good, because this time I earned it.

True story. It's far better to a big fish in a small pond.

on spec

DinosaurDavid posted:

In school, I was totally smarter than all my teachers ahah. They tried to tell me to work hard, but I was too smart, just aced the tests and poo poo. So dumb.

Good thing I never needed any of that hard work stuff they wanted me to learn about... oh gently caress wait. Now I'm in a top 10 university I'm not automatically the smartest person in anyone room. And I actually have to work hard. Shiiit now I have anxiety because this is the first time I've not been able to do work set for me. poo poo too bad I coasted all my way through school. gently caress. Stupid school system. Better drink a lot, drop out for three years, until desperate and on welfare I finally realize that its my fault I never did any work.

Woah, now in this small former poly-technic university, I'm doing well, getting good grades again, just because I don't assume I'm smart anymore, and work hard. I'm back at the top of the class, and it feels drat good, because this time I earned it.

True story. It's far better to a big fish in a small pond.

seem like a lot of ppl trying to do the longf post thring here but youre all bad at it

ulvir

My prof: in order to define what knowledge is, we will first have to go back to the Greeks. Plato defined knowledge in three kinds, with episteme, techne, and---
Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43GChXc6RVY

ulvir

Prof: The idea that a certain kind of knowledge could somehow shape or form the individual is not a new one. In fact the whole tradition of Bildung stems back to the Gree---
me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAj26rVWK14

bog pixie

Smarmy John posted:

professor: gender
me: *feels*

dogcrash truther
prof: ugh.
me: :rolleyes:
[i am hoisted up by my classmates like a bride at a jewish wedding and awarded a phd]

GEExCEE

professor: these are the noble gasses
me: *rips a huge fart*

i am he

professor: fine, why dont you come up here and teach the class then? hm?
me: *stands up and walks to front of the room, ahem* Hurf de Durf it's byob time. Sit back and chill to my byob rhyme.
students: *rub the sleep from their eyes and straighten their backs*
me:...HURF DE DURF sliding in to teh goldmine..
students: *going insane hooting and hollering leave me 5 star reviews on rate your professor*

Bwee
Professor: Alright class it's time for a test.
Me: Guess what prof it's time for you to take a test. Testicles. Deez nuts.
*class goes wild*

Bukowski

hammulder
Hey yo teach... eat my short fuckre idiot

Bwee

Bukowski posted:

Hey yo teach... eat my short fuckre idiot

on spec

old gay earth tone cardigan wearing professor (lame osld fashioned probly liberterien human being professor, lol): firefly
me: .....um, what?
kind of coolk professor: joss whedon
me: just.... yes. so much Yes.

joat mon

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
I'm sorry you can't go home because your parents rented your room to the plumber.

ulvir

[Prof talks about supply and demand, goes into elasticity]
me: hosed up if true!
*students piss themselves laughing, everyone highfives me and a roaring applause*

alnilam

t4eacher: today we're going to learn about the war of 1812
me: *storms up to front of classroom holding copies of books like "lies my teacher told me" and "a people's history of the united states" high up in my hands*
me: stop the lies! stop the lies!
class: (joining chant) stop the lies! stop the lies!
me: how could theey have really murdered 6 million people without us knowing? it seems pretty dubious tbh
class: (silent)

Rambling Robot
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

i am he posted:

I already know the material so I pretty much just sit at my desk and goof off. Teacher is a total neckbeard anyways so I'm not too worried about what he thinks. I aced the test without even studying much and I'm pretty sure he is no items final destination fox only type.

I AM YOUR TEACHER.

YOU ONLY ACED YOUR TEST BECAUSE YOUR MOM AND I ARE HAVING AN AFFAIR.

Rambling Robot
I ONCE GOATSED A CLASS.

GOT PERMABANNED.

Rambling Robot

Haam posted:

my prof is gay. haha more ladies for myself you dumb poo poo

HOW CAN YOU TELL????!

owl milk

Rambling Robot posted:

HOW CAN YOU TELL????!

prof: im gay
me: lol idiott

Rambling Robot

Haam posted:

prof: im gay
me: lol idiott

LMAO!!!!

ulvir

Teacher: Today we are starting black history month
Me: *raises hands*
Teacher: Yes Michael?
Me: stdies show there's a strong correlation between race and IQ

Rambling Robot

ulvir posted:

Teacher: Today we are starting black history month
Me: *raises hands*
Teacher: Yes Michael?
Me: stdies show there's a strong correlation between race and IQ
\

ulvir

lol

i am he

"hitler bad, jews good, blah blah blah" seems like all i hear in this liberal hellscape. my parents told me my love of hitler would be challenged if i went to a state school, but i didnt know it'd be this bad. i ve made sure to read eexcerpts of mein kampf everyday and reblog my favorite hitler memes (quotes by hitler over pictures of hitler, kawaii hitler, tsundere hitler, etc), to maintain a healthy mindset.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Teacher: Hitler was bad
Me: you're gay
Teacher: what? How did you know!?
Me: Fags.... *skateboards away*

Rambling Robot

Luvcow posted:

Teacher: Hitler was bad
Me: you're gay
Teacher: what? How did you know!?
Me: Fags.... *skateboards away*

\

Rambling Robot

i am he posted:

"hitler bad, jews good, blah blah blah" seems like all i hear in this liberal hellscape. my parents told me my love of hitler would be challenged if i went to a state school, but i didnt know it'd be this bad. i ve made sure to read eexcerpts of mein kampf everyday and reblog my favorite hitler memes (quotes by hitler over pictures of hitler, kawaii hitler, tsundere hitler, etc), to maintain a healthy mindset.

\

dogcrash truther

alnilam posted:

me: *storms up to front of classroom holding copies of books like "lies my teacher told me" and "a people's history of the united states" high up in my hands*
me: how could theey have really murdered 6 million people without us knowing? it seems pretty dubious tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

on spec

alnilam posted:

• Locked thread