Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

pretty much anyone with diabetes is a huge chump OP so yea

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

pretty much anyone with diabetes is a huge chump OP so yea

My dad could probably snap your pedophile head off in an instant and Slut Mech is a lumberjack. gently caress off.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How delightfully ironic, though: a lumberjack, who contracted diabetes from treated wood.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

How delightfully ironic, though: a lumberjack, who contracted diabetes from treated wood.

Lmao.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

list of people who are better than jontron
caddicarus
the completionist
brutalmoose
peanutbuttergamer
continue
projared
the angry video game nerd

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wormskull posted:

My dad could probably snap your pedophile head off in an instant and Slut Mech is a lumberjack. gently caress off.

wow this is hosed up, i am not a pedophile, but i will concede your dad could probably beat me up

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Oh my god, Fred Fuchs

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
Of course, OP. James Rolfe is in the prime of his life compared to Wilford Brimley. It would be pathetic and sad to watch a games icon wailing on a huddled, bleeding obese man with a terrible disease. Jesus Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
file footage of his victory pose after the fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g4oniCH3XA

MarioTeachesWiping fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Sep 27, 2014

• Locked thread