Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
You get free games and there used to be cool physical stuff you could order but i think theyre phasing that out and switching over to more free digital games instead. This month i got kirby super star on wii u for free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Mach2 posted:

Haha joke's on you, I don't have any dads! Or anyone that loves me, or even tolerates me! Hah! Eat it!

:witch:

surc
Aug 17, 2004

No, give me all your product codes and I will dispose of them for you.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I.N.R.I posted:

Maybe you should ask one of your two dads to teach you how some manners if they're not too busy sucking each others dicks.

haha

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

• Locked thread