Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you irl
Jan 22, 2014
do we know if he is a goon yet? the diaper wearing is a yes but the outdoorsiness is a no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i get pulled over a lot while driving in blackface

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

1gnoirents posted:

I mean maybe this was posted but wow, I lolled so loving hard

And look if I'm possibly being literally hunted in the woods by an honest to god sniper ... you know, sure why not, but it doesnt make it any less funny

call of duty: black ops: double secret: mission: diaper

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
who do you think will cause more casualties: the sniper shooting at cops or the cops shooting at everything in sight in hopes of hitting the sniper

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

big duck equals goose posted:

truly, we are turding into a George Orwellian 1984 world... :negative:

1894 was not a instruction manual?!,

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i hope this manhunt goes on forever, just years of the diaper sniper popping out of the bushes to throw loaded depends and disappear while the keystone kops unload into the air and on each other

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
can't coup the poop

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
the woodsman's got the goods, man

(look im trying here)

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
change thread title to "incompetent cops hunt ninja diapers in penn"

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
when i heard somebody shot a cop and fled to the woods i was like "that's a shame" because i don't jo to cop shootings

but the longer it goes on the better it gets and now im actually happy someone died and hope they just send more and more cops into the woods until it becomes part of police academy

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Izumi Konata posted:

a bunch of cops go on a vengeance-fueled manhunt in the woods and eventually forget their grudge while overcoming obstacles and developing lifelong friendships. slapstick lowbrow humor and fartjokes ensue. no women allowed.

i'd go see it.

"how deep into the woods will these brothers in blue go to find the truth?"

dicks halfway in

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

John Denver Hoxha posted:

Lol

I wonder at what point they call it off. Like realize this is a huge waste and just send everybody home and give them a little medal of participation. It should have 3 rings on it, because they totally got clowned

while all the police are in the woods, the diaper sniper is taking over the town, they're gonna get home and he's mayor and declares it diaper day and they all have a big laugh about the romp in the woods, no hard feelings

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Lazyfire posted:

So basically the cops are being had by the carnies from that one episode of the Simpsons.

i dont watch manga sorry

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
the greatest trick the diaper sniper ever pulled was convincing the pennsylvania state police he doesn't wear diapers

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
Sheriff: "We have confirmed that these diapers do not belong to Eric Frein, therefore we believe he is making GBS threads directly in his pants instead. We will renew our search for soiled pants immediately."

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

a truly bowel-shaking halloween fright

can't spook the dook

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
rough terrain means there was a slight incline and gary left his inhaler back in the rook plus it's like 4 already and the wife is making pot pie tonight sooo what say we pick this up tomorrow boys

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Al Borland posted:

I honestly am expecting this to happen. More cops will die from falling out of trees and friendly fire than from frein.

seriously the guy shot one cop, the response seems a little disproportionate

if they did find him i doubt they'd even try to apprehend him, just launch waves of bullets in his general direction

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

orangesampson posted:

"Bivens on Tuesday said he could not discuss the cost to taxpayers of the search because that figure did not exist. He referenced "a delay in the nature of the system used or reporting." However, he said police would "be glad" to discuss the costs as they become available.

The unavailability of the accounting continued Friday, state police press secretary Maria A. Finn said in an email.

"Lt. Col. Bivens addressed this question several times in his media briefings," wrote Finn, who has been at the Pocono Mountains command post for 19 days. "We will not have a good accounting of the cost of the operation until it's concluded. At that time, we will be happy to release the information."

Lol.

and since the operation will never be concluded there will never be a cost associated!

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

SHISHKABOB posted:

I think the man is bad because he killed a person.

thats what i thought at first but now it's been like 30 days and it's so funny and ridiculous that it's worth one death

in another 30 days he'll be a national hero

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
(shown with options)

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

you know who else flash banged a young child? mods knew..

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
left coast worst coast

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Alas Boobylon posted:

realtalk, that things badass^

palestinian children don't stand a chance :twisted:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

fyodor posted:

sorry for seriouspost but guys they confirmed the diaper wasnt his but we can still call him diaper sniper ok. dont want you gentle folks to labor under the illusion he's literally a diap-snipe.

actually some of the adult diapers were unable to be tested conclusively you can draw your own conclusions from this but i choose to believe

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Alas Boobylon posted:

Ambush suspect could lose advantage as leaves fall

http://news.yahoo.com/ambush-suspect-could-lose-advantage-leaves-fall-145328769.html

loving snitch forest

lol if anybody thinks diaper sniper is still in the woods, he's sipping a pumpkin spice chai latte watching officers bean pole and scarf mcdonut run past the window

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Lazyfire posted:

So Halloween is canceled unless they find the guy because...

I can't really figure it out, his MO seems to be killing cops so I think most kids are safe as long as they don't dress like cops.

i think you have to kill more than one person to have a modus operandi tho?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

whoflungpoop posted:

Frein Finder
    :420::420:      :cop:   :gooncamp:   :cop:      :shrek:   :cop::420::420:    

best post 2014

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
a million a day or a billion a day, it's worth every dollar to keep our boys in blue safe the hilarity going

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
october 19: mud-masked frein spotted in undergrowth; town evacuation urged

october 31: frein appears with head of pumpkin; rides through streets on black horse

november 5th: frein elected to congress in write-in shocker; overweight cops seen gathering at national monument

december 25th: frein revealed as son of god, son of man; angels sing on high

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
frein come to my town be my christmas miracle

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

"I WILL BREAK YOU RIGHT HERE"

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Alas Boobylon posted:

omg

http://news.yahoo.com/eric-frein-sightings-wilderness-ninja-outfoxed-1-000-164430311.html

Frein has used a home-field advantage, long-term planning, and survival skills to resemble a “wilderness ninja,” a term some use to describe a rare breed of native scouts who can, in essence, morph into shadows.'

lmao

everything about that article is amazing

"But while true native scouts are bulwarks for good, Frein has “gone to the dark side,” says Shane Hobel, the founder of the Mountain Scout Survival School in New York’s Hudson Valley."

e: "Too few of the searchers in pictures have “mud on their knees,” observes Brown, suggesting that officers aren’t spending enough time crawling through underbrush and through small caves."

that's not mud :siren:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
its like, i don't support shooting cops or even shooting fat people in general, but at the same time i love every bit of this farce and i hope it never ends until the entire pennsylvania gdp is harvested by state taxes and reinvested into hunting frein

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

VendaGoat posted:

:can:
so, do you folks think this will effect the gubernatorial elections coming up?

no, since there is near universal agreement among politicians that the search should continue no matter the cost

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Harry in Rio posted:

the cops have repeatedly stopped this poor fucker who walks 5 miles a day, at the last id check somehow he managed to get his ribs beat up for some reason.

http://6abc.com/news/pa-man-mistaken-for-suspected-cop-killer-frein/360876/

acab

whoa crazy cant believe this hasn't been posted before!

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

VanSandman posted:

I wonder when the town will get fed up and hold a town meeting to vote to kick out the cops only for the cops to bust halfway through the wall on the ROOK only to get stopped because its a lovely tiny piece of construction equipment.

citations are down, cases are being dismissed, local bakeries are booming, whats to be fed up about?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i want frein to disappear and never be heard from again and more and more cops join the search until the woods are packed with pudgy officers and 400 years from now he's just a folk figure we reference when explaining why 'cop' is another word for 'camper'

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

maybe he should shave the shaggy beard, just sayin'

yeah just bow to da fuckin police state right?? you fascists make me sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
oh poo poo 30 new posts please tell me he's still running free i cant bear to look

e: i looked, no change, whew

• Locked thread