Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

enziarro posted:

Fuckin cops man paying $245k for a skid steer with some attachments and metal plate and some Walmart cameras on it

Wow, killdozer looked cooler and that was built by some crazy dude in his backyard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I would like to see a cop serve an eviction notice to a bear on video.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

InterFaced posted:

What does the front view look like? If there's not a giant Kool-Aid man mural on it its wrong.

Ok, if they did that then maybe it wasn't such a huge waste of money. Maybe a button that shouts "Oh Yeah" to incapacitate the hostile targets with noise and sudden onset of unquenchable thirst.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

1gnoirents posted:

I mean maybe this was posted but wow, I lolled so loving hard

And look if I'm possibly being literally hunted in the woods by an honest to god sniper ... you know, sure why not, but it doesnt make it any less funny

The funniest part of this photo, and what it's photographer was probably taking a picture of, is the dude focused dead center and the look of total confusion on his face and body language as to what any of them are actually doing.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

orangesampson posted:

DIAPER SNIPER IS ON CNN.

I'm watching CNN it's just Wolf Blitzer's stupid fat face saying stupid things.

• Locked thread