Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
How does she get through doorways.

The parts with Zhao are by Rufftoon, who draws Zhao a lot, the parts before that are by Makani.

I just finished binging Books 2 and 3, by far the third season was my favorite of the three.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
One thing I've been wanting to know is what happened to the flying bison with the broken horn Korra picked up in Book 2. Was it just a rental or what?

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Pabu is a conscientious objector.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Jackard posted:

Firebenders; murdered parents, etc.

His parents murdered a firebender.

Sato posted:

^^^^^^^

Though you'd think the fact he had a luxury prison cell for his exclusive use would have been a tip-off for the police or whoever accepted the money that, you know, he was engaging in illegal activities.

When someone has lots of money they'd probably just chalk that kind of thing up to being eccentric rather than suspicious.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Rosalind posted:

So someone on Reddit pointed this out. In Books 1-3, the first episode has always ended with a shot of the villain, but Book 4 Episode 1 ended with a shot of Korra: http://imgur.com/a/GgJly

This is causing people to speculate that the Dark Avatar is Vaatu being reborn inside of Korra and that the season is going to be about Korra finding balance between having both Raava and Vaatu inside her.

No it's clearly the guy in the background. He's manipulating conflict in the region to ensure Pro Earth-Bending takes its rightful place as the most popular form of sports entertainment in the world.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Wu discovers a long-lost descendant of Bosco and they go off to have life-affirming adventures around the world together.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

hiddenriverninja posted:

Things I expect from the 4 part finale:

One of Kuvira's soldiers has their birthday acknowledged.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

sitchelin posted:

Seeing Korra spending more time with the original avatar crew begs the question, where the gently caress is Sokka?

He built a rocket to take him to the moon to be with the first woman he truly loved.

Of course as good as it was he hadn't worked all the kinks in the design, like oxygen and climate control...

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Saints Row: Republic City.

Sewage Bending mingame.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
If Toph likes Meelo, not liking Meelo is the wrong path.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
It's like Roku said: "When love is real, it finds a way. And being the Avatar doesn't hurt your chances with the ladies either. "

Also nice consistency that so far the Avatar's shorter than everyone they've gone out with.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Bolin really needed to get those flash cards Sokka gave Ember Island Sokka.

Some quality fanart from Zack Morrison of Paranatural webcomic

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
It can be safely said there are consequences to that decision.

And if you thought that ending was anime, keep watching.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Lin has an established threesome with Law and Order.

Gnome de plume fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Dec 30, 2014

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Barlow posted:

Not that the comics have been great but do we know if Korra is going to get continued in them like ATLA did?

As far as I can tell that's in the realm of speculation or fervent hope. Personally I'd like to see another game, but this time with a bit more of a budget (haha). The one that came out was decent enough, adequately conveying the experience of beating up dudes with magical kung-fu, and a villain that was pretty uncomplicated but visually memorable. I mean holy poo poo, that guy.

On the other hand, gently caress that last match in Ace pro-bending. gently caress it forever.

Either way maybe we'll see Red Lotus remnants pop up their heads finally. They interrupt the girls' spirit world picnic and they're forced to wreck poo poo.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YjPnUwwsLk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Aces High posted:

any one remember that imgur collection of Disney characters done up as benders?

This one?

Now let's not forget how none of this would be possible without the people at Nickelodeon

• Locked thread