Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barlow
Nov 26, 2007
Write, speak, avenge, for ancient sufferings feel
I really like that the trailer seems to show:

Zuko's daughter, the Fire Lord she's a character that I'd hoped would show up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barlow
Nov 26, 2007
Clearly Korra is really ripping off Far Cry 3 with the wingsuit.

Barlow
Nov 26, 2007
So are we going to get more explanation for why Toph went all Yoda? At this point she just seems like she's in for fan service.

Barlow
Nov 26, 2007
So the entire episode was good, and a nice wrap up for the franchise. Count me among those who was surprised and pleased for the ending. That was pretty daring for a kids show, hats off to the creators for doing it.

Barlow
Nov 26, 2007
Not that the comics have been great but do we know if Korra is going to get continued in them like ATLA did?

• Locked thread