Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Hakkesshu posted:

I guess that must be Zuko's daughter, current ruler of the fire nation?

Kinda looks like another ruler:

Makes ya think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

hiddenriverninja posted:

New clip of Kai and Opal Batmanningairbending it up.

http://at.nick.com/1rIgMCS

Sooo...I would kinda love to watch a Airbender Rangers spinoff

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

BrianWilly posted:

I'm more worried that Kuvira -- who's really awesome so far -- will pull an Unalaq :saddowns: and ends up being the one who sent the bandits after Kai and Opal, just so the governor has no choice but to turn to her protection.

Its pretty obvious this is EXACTLY what is happening

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

What the gently caress happened to this thread while I wasn't looking?

Korra thread, whatcha gonna do? :shrug:

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Once Korra is over I hope we get 1980s Avatar or the show covers a past Avatar.

Punk rock avatar!!

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Jackard posted:

Varrick will fly it out over the bay on a spirit bison, allowing it to detonate mostly harmlessly

More like Varrick will ride the spirit nuke as it drops out of a airship all Dr. Strangelove.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Irish Joe posted:

I know, but I honestly don't think fans of Korra are mature enough to watch a show with a gay character without making everything about the gay agenda (see: every page of this thread). Like how Frozen is about coming out to these weirdos, as soon as Korra becomes gay the spirit world becomes Fire Island, Raava becomes her first gay lover and Unalock is her father/the church/Republicans. The craziness will never end.

The show's about what its about, and its not about the struggle of gays in 21st century America.

"These fuckin gays, imirite?"

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

hiddenriverninja posted:

If the show does an epilogue, I'd like it to be the next Avatar calling Korra out for spiritual guidance and we get to see her at her peak Avatar form.

"I don't know, have you tried punching it?"

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

enraged_camel posted:

is the ATLA movie worth watching?

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

X_Toad posted:

He never appeared again. Many thought that he would turn out to have been in Kuvira's employ, used to help her get control of states the governors of which refused to agree to her terms. I guess we were all wrong.

Just cuz it never got confirmed doesn't make it not true :colbert:

• Locked thread