Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

or? If there isn't, there should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
i don't know

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
i mean like, i have steam set to automatically open in big picture mod anytime the computer boots up, but i only need one big rear end tv for that. why do you need two monitors

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Cyra posted:

i mean like, i have steam set to automatically open in big picture mod anytime the computer boots up, but i only need one big rear end tv for that. why do you need two monitors

Why the hell would I want steam to open in big picture every time I boot up my computer. Can a non retarded person please help me.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
anyways i really doubt it OP because you couldnt install programs to different directories or move them in the steam client for years

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
it's like, so me and friends can just grab the controllers and pick something from the wall of games and go. it's really cool

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

or? If there isn't, there should be.

You can't, and there should be.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Go in Big Picture mode and go in the settings (top right). Go in Display and you can specify which monitor you want Big Picture to run on. It'll remember your choice for next time and will even try to run the games that you launch on that monitor. Last I tried it though it was a little buggy. It made a mess of my desktop and there was a lot of unnecessary focus-tossing and general instability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Gimbal lock posted:

Go in Big Picture mode and go in the settings (top right). Go in Display and you can specify which monitor you want Big Picture to run on. It'll remember your choice for next time and will even try to run the games that you launch on that monitor. Last I tried it though it was a little buggy. It made a mess of my desktop and there was a lot of unnecessary focus-tossing and general instability.

As far as I can tell, it doesn't reverse that choice when I leave Big Picture. I want to go back to my actual monitor, because my 2nd one is a TV.

• Locked thread