Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

like...gently caress, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

measure the angle of my rear end fuckfacE!

i am he

Geometer: hrm..this triangle seems good to me. its got all the right angles and lines. yes, a very nice triangle indeed. i love it.
me: this triangle sucks poo poo you weird little fucker

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i delcare war on geometry

owl milk
as a mathemagician, your and rear end in a top hat, gently caress you, dick

owl milk
geometry is Good - our LORD G_D

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
my what a big av you have

i am he

youre a freaky little man, obsessed with the beauty of intersecting lines and dead dried up math men. crawl back to your weird hole and tell me about right angles..more like wrong angles you messed up gremlin.

GEExCEE

but have you considered that, with geometry, you can do...

*bounces cue ball off the next table over using a behind-the-back stance, hitting the eight ball onto every corner and then knocking the rest of the balls in a perfect break where they all go into the holes and I win a $100 bet and a cutie gives me their phone number*

this?

GEExCEE

i am he posted:

drat, I hadn't considered that. Perhaps geometry actually rules...

GEExCEE

I'm glad that i am he has seen the error of their ways. This like the time my son thought that rap was just a bunch of hoots and whistles, and then his teacher played him this cool shakespeare rap and now he has a whole new appreciate for the genre, and we bond over our shared musical tastes. Its good to know that there are still teens who have a good head on their shoulders.

FluffieDuckie

oh yeah? can you do this without geometry? i think not

GEExCEE

9 trippy rear end gifs that will motivate your son to mow the drat lawn

i am he

GEExCEE posted:

I'm glad that i am he has seen the error of their ways. This like the time my son thought that rap was just a bunch of hoots and whistles, and then his teacher played him this cool shakespeare rap and now he has a whole new appreciate for the genre, and we bond over our shared musical tastes. Its good to know that there are still teens who have a good head on their shoulders.

lol aslo http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3662822&highlight=

GEExCEE

that was my inspiration. my post was an homage.

FluffieDuckie

what about this? if you get rid of geometry where will we be?

owl milk
unlike most math geometry is very applicable in real world applications such as knowing which exact angle gives ur girl the most pleasure or knowing that youre rolling an icosahedron when playing d&d

i am he

my son hated geometry for the longest drat time. always saying "it doesnt make sense!! i hate it!! dabs". then i showed him the cool "Pythagoraps" video and now he cant get enough of those weird triangles and shapes with a bunch of sides.

GEExCEE posted:

that was my inspiration. my post was an homage.

oh ok it was a good post

GEExCEE

"geometry has no real-world applications" - some noob who's getting his spawn nadespammed across half the map

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
the heartwarming story of how one mans internet vid watching, helped his son - and himself- to be ok with geometry

faxlore

a blue star tattoo for you!

Haam posted:

unlike most math geometry is very applicable in real world applications such as knowing which exact angle gives ur girl the most pleasure or knowing that youre rolling an icosahedron when playing d&d

these are valuable life skills

Sub Harrison

beer pal

my enemy knows me too well. we see each other on the street and stop dead, like gunfighters at high noon, but without guns.and also its night time. he says "geometry" and holds up a triangle gang sign, and thoughtlessly my brow furrows and im bearing my teeth. "mother fucker". then he starts... three point one four... and before he can even get to the 6433 part im roaring and running full speed at him just aching to knock his teeth in.

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
shapes are for assholes, that's how I feel. gently caress squares and a dodecahedrons.

Diqnol

My professor told me to solve for the height of a flagpole today. I just got hoisted up one yesterday, don't you think I know all too well?

i am he

the guy who invented geometry had to be a real sadistic fucker, just a really evil man. if i could have dinner with one person from history i'd choose that guy and i'd spit in his dinner. i'd put a whole pack of gum in my mouth, get areal soggy ball going. he'd have no idea what gum even is probably and i'd spit it onto his plate before we even got the chance to order. it looks like krang from ninja turtles, and we're finally even.

Matoi Ryuko

Diqnol

Bukowski

hammulder

thats good poo poo mane

beer pal

i see the trolls have arrived...

Diqnol

This is what geometry does to you.

i am he

beer pal posted:

i see the trolls have arrived...

byob needs a subforum to keep the riff raff out

i am he

The Geometer's Gameroom

i am he

The Something Awful Forums > Main > BYOB 8.2: We have a subforum now > The Geometer's Gameroom: I thought this was the geometry forum.

what if weed was the shape of a triangle
geometry gifs [Megathread] MK420: I'm tripping out at all these insane cube gifs lol
can weed have right angles?
got a new bong, help me name it
RIP Geodude
trigonometry containment thread
rip geodude
rip in peace geodude

geodude...
i have an acute case of high off of weed
geodude, rip
isoscoles triangle mock thread

triangles

Sub Harrison

sounds like my kind of subforum.

beer pal

oh you wanna talk all about the fibanocci sequence huh? how about go do it in gbs fucktard :fuckoff:

beer pal

when a girl pulls out a protractor on the first date, thats when i know it's not going to work out. sorry not sorry.

soybean

slope my dick into geometrys rear end

soybean

bazinga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

reg byob dude :byodood:: "oh my god i love calculus. integrals are my poo poo. take a puff on that sweet green reef and just crack open my calc book and do some poo poo. i call weed "god's calculus"

byob geometry subforum guy : *sets up sick diy quarter pipe in driveway that actually lets you get some p deece air if you start at the top of the hill and gain some speed* "heh, i think you dropped this" *twirls fedora with a feather in it on index finger and tosses it like a frisbee towards reg byob dude while getting at least 4 feet of air*

• Locked thread