Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt9XxJAY1DI

So apparently the Toon Link and Sheik amiibo give weapons for each of those characters now instead of for Link and Zelda?

Looking up the price of them... eugh. Apparently they're both pretty rare now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

Question: Do A Ranks on Adventure mode still require to take like no damage in Legends?

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

Bruceski posted:

Player damage. I can't recall how much a heart counts as, but different stages will have a requirement of 10k up to... I think 4K. Since damage from enemies also goes UP as the game goes on, in some of the later stages this essentially becomes "don't get hit."

Fuuuuuck, and potions and extra heart still don't count for poo poo? Man, this was the worst part of the original game, why the hell didn't they change that.

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

Oyster posted:

I'm still on the OG adventure map in Legends. On a "all attacks are devastating" tile I managed to get hit twice while letting loose the final arrow. I ended up with a Victory screen over my corpse, followed by the game crashing the entire 3DS upon loading the victory cinematic.

Oops.

That's gotta be some frame perfect bullshit.

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

I've finally gotten everyone to level 40, and I've almost unlocked all of the mission rewards for the original adventure mode. There's so much drat content in this game, what the hell.

I've only just started Master Quest. Got all the weapons and costumes from the first map, working on fairy costumes now, still have some weapons to get from Great Sea, but maaaan, I hate playing as some of these characters.

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I'm sure it's been mentioned before but any advice on tackling the block right before Young Links T2 weapon in Great Sea map? The one with all the annoying bosses. I've got Link at 58, Ganondorf at 52 and I took Volga whose at 41. Everyones at least 35 Maybe I'm just underleveled?

Make sure to take them on one at a time. Use magic as much as you can to expose the weak points fast. I used Link with the master sword and YYYB (C4 I think?). Make sure each other character has the command to go after the boss you're currently working on. I took them on in the order Imprisoned, Ganon, Phantom Ganon. Took me two tries, Phantom Ganon can do tons of damage to you if you aren't careful. Somehow I avoided aggroing Phantom Ganon by going around the northeast path and coming back down towards Ganon after the Imprisoned.

Now, uh, my levels were also sort of absurd. Link was somewhere in the 110s, Daphnes was 50 and Ganondorf 48.

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

Man, I'm so far behind. I haven't even finished getting all the level 2 weapons in Legends yet. I still have Young Link to get and the DLC characters, though I've already beat Ganon on the Master Quest map.

Also, I wish there was a better way to manage which fairies you have and some sort of thing that labels the fairies you got as gifts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

Folt The Bolt posted:

Whew, 4 characters in Legends at Lv. 200 now (Ganondorf, Zant, Wizzro, and King Daphnes) and the rest are at Lv. 99 or beyond. Link Between Worlds pack, here I come!

In regards to My Fairy stuff, my main fairy is a Lightning Fairy with Elemental Magician on her. It's actually worked out really well for me since Lightning has an advantage over a fair bit of the more annoying/dangerous regular officers.

Also, in regards to the tier list I'm working on, we've finally gotten to (and are about ready to place) the first Legends DLC character: Medli. She's probably going to land into C (mid) tier.

I've only got all my characters up to Lvl. 50. I feel so far behind, only Link for me is up to level like 140.

• Locked thread