Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

My least favourite weapon so far has to be the Baton, unfortunately, I was looking forwards to it but it seems to have the critical flaw of no range and no mobility, unless I was using it wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Ibram Gaunt posted:

20 a pop? isn't it 20 dollars for all future (announced) dlc?

Yeah, gets you everything announced up to like January next year, I think.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Space Fish posted:

I want a sequel/patch that allows the player to direct soldiers & generals to specific parts of the map. The ability to mob enemy bosses/raids would be balanced and regulated by the risk of leaving keeps unguarded.

The system they use for recent Samurai Warriors games where you control multiple characters you can switch between and send the ones you're not controlling to other parts of the map should basically be in every Warriors game.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Play Hyrule Warriors WiiU with him at 240p.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Alacron posted:

You say that like a portable Musou game isn't worth it in it's own right.

Not when you've already sunk 100+ hours into HW and just want the new stuff.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

As far as I know it's wrapped up in Japanese red tape for eternity but they're not taking any chances

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Capcom is in the process of suing K-T because apparently they patented 'console expansion packs' despite Koei having done them for years.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Tender Bender posted:

It is insane how much this game would be improved if they removed the "damage taken" requirement for A ranks.

Pirate Warriors 3 did just that so at least someone realises what a bad idea it was.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

fuku you

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I, uh, think I'm gonna skip it and hope I can get a WiiU code off someone, that looks ropey as gently caress.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Ah more stuff the for the WiiU version thank god

Oh.... Oh no

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

K-T have basically given up expansion packs in favour of DLC and plain old sequels because of the lawsuit, SW4-II being like it was was either an experiment to see if they could get away with selling them as separate games or it was just already in production when Capcom went after them.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

FirstAidKite posted:

What was the lawsuit about? Something about capcom having the rights to making expansion discs or something?

Capcom said they had patent (or copyright, whichever) to expansions that add content to the base game rather then being standalone missions or extras.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

They should have just made it a N3DS exclusive because it's virtually unplayable on the old.
Which is kind of odd since KT have made perfectly playable Warriors games on 3DS in the past.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

'Fairy the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure'

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Is that Simon Belmont from the Captain N cartoon?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

So, does Linkle have an actual story mode or just that one introductory stage?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Lemon-Lime posted:

Her story missions branch off other Legends mode missions, so you don't unlock her other chapters until you're progressing through the main story. As rad as she is, I'd advise you clear Legends mode first and then go back and do her missions so you don't have to do one every 5-6 regular story missions.

Yeah, I wish you didn't because I've already done the main Legends Mode on WiiU and most stages two or three times :/

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I think my brain is lacking an essential chemical required to figure out how to use Zelda's Baton correctly.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Hah, she's gonna play like Ii Naotora in SW4, that owns

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I was kind of joking before but Linkle's boot moveset looks straight ripped from Naotora, which isn't all bad since she's the best character in SW4 but still.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Obviously an obscure Dune reference

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It will never end. When the 3DS DLC is done they'll port it to NX with everything included and announce more DLC

Groose will not be part of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I hope they just do HW2 please

A definitive version would be nice but I don't want to buy it for a third time.

• Locked thread