Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grakdesh
Jul 21, 2005

High-functioning otaku.

Wikipedia posted:

Gameplay features elements not part of any previous Rune Factory title such as speaking with dragons and having long term relationships before marriage. Unique features include defeating boss monsters who occasionally become potential marriage candidates.

Wikipedia posted:

Producer Yoshifumi Hashimoto has said that the main theme is "passionate love, sweet marriage". This led him to greatly expand the types of dating events and their dramatic nature, and creating scenarios where players can go adventuring with their families.

Wikipedia posted:

Japanese sales exceeded 150,000 copies, becoming the best selling game in the Rune Factory series, eclipsing Rune Factory 2, which had the top sales prior. Profits were well above expectation for game publisher Marvelous AQL. Due to the games success, the game caused an upward revision of profits by 106.7% for Q2 2012.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Yet it has the most normal marriage choices out of all the rune factories.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

This game is fun and I enjoy it.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
I like it except the gender choice is insulting.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Doctor Goat posted:

I like it except the gender choice is insulting.

Same, OP.

Grakdesh
Jul 21, 2005

High-functioning otaku.
Going adventuring with your family does sound legit

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

it loving sucks how you have to get all the event chains and those are random everyday before you marry tho. it took in-game years before i could marry the knight lady

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
It took me forever to realize that sometimes you want to befriend a monster instead of kill it

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Giant loving mamadoodles

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

gently caress the faggots who made this game for never bringing it to PAL regions.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Widestancer posted:

Giant loving mamadoodles

:catstare::catstare::catstare:

loving mamadoodles. More like mamadoodies. Cause they're poo poo.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
The art in 4 looks like rear end

LordVonEarlDuke
Jun 24, 2011

Sounds drat decent for I, a furry

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

the lovable plutonis presenteth: Rune Factory Waifu Tiers!!!

sword lady > puppet lady > sleepy butler lady > elf bard > chinawoman > pedophile option butterfly girl

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

the sexiest one was the mermaid from 3 tho... :mrgw:

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

chinawoman = puppet lady > sleepy butler lady = elf bard > sword lady > pedophile option butterfly girl

FartRomancer.EXE fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Sep 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

the sexiest one was the mermaid from 3 tho... :mrgw:

The LAzy Shop Girl whose name escapes me right now was the best.

• Locked thread