Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
Google maps does that pretty well in my area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
Ugly Apps had an app called Episodes, and it worked really well for tracking tv shows. With the new version of iOS, it doesn't work at all, and its now pulled from the app store. So what I need is recommendations for an app to replace it. Is there any hope for recovering the data? I had a billion shows I was halfway through binging.

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006

benisntfunny posted:

It works in the latest iOS 9.1 betas.

So it does! Thanks!

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
I'm looking for a to do list app, but with group support. Basically, I just took over a management position in a retail store, and task management is getting too tetris for my liking. So what I want is a way to generate a list of tasks, some are every day, some every week, some once a month on certain times. To make things difficult, sometimes my district manager will schedule a random meeting and it fucks my short term planning up. So what I want is a to do list that has the ability for my boss to put in tasks manually, and have it pop up in my app. Bonus points if they can flag tasks for priority. iPad/notification center/watch/ect support would be cool, but not a deal breaker. Don't mind paying a reasonable amount for the right app. Can anyone recommend something for me?

While I'm at it, is there a good sales tracker app? Something I can calculate goal projections for profit/boxes sold/ect. I'd especially appreciate something that let me track sales rep performance. Anyone use anything like this?

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006

Thirst Mutilator posted:

Trello for the first to-do list app maybe?

Trello looks good but I'm looking for something more calendar based.

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

This may be a dumb question, but why not just use Calendar and create a new calendar and share it?

It won't do priority tasks as far as I know, but you can set "sharees" to either view only or view and edit.

I want to do some internal file sharing and task assignment. Basecamp3 rules and is working out great, just wish they had sales tracking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
I updated to 11.2, but I don’t see any of the Apple Pay Cash options. Am I missing something?