Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nowit'sconsideredshitposting

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:yikes:

Seriously though, there is nothing fun or cool about taking penalties to attempting superlative examples of Your Thing.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Not really.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean, I hardly even said anything.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I never drink coffee, used to drink tea. Now I just live on orange juice and ovaltine :v:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ettin, how patriotic do you feel right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Op1Mng4oY

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If I ever roll a bard for a game I think it might have to be that concept.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've only ever watched Riddick vs Skeletor actually :v:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
On pretty much exactly the same note, I have a dropbox folder for art too.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*drinks literal quarts of water*

i think i'm suffering from heat exhaustion; an ignominious ailment when it's only like 82 out. am i secretly a lost experimental gene-engineered subject intended for arctic survival? (no, but that would be cool)

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that would be cooler, actually; i like dark places. people look at me weird when i say my dream home is a poorly lit nuke bunker

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Froghammer posted:

Doesn't Edge of the Empire basically do this?

Also my real problem with tabletop Star Wars is that Star Wars being literally a generic medieval fantasy setting in space tends to make people play it like it's Dungeons and Dragons (i.e. "strip every body naked and take everything that isn't nailed down"), but the setting (and usually the system) doesn't support that kind of playstyle. My group ran the starter adventure for EotE and by the end we had three ships. That's two too many ships for a five person party.

Nah, as long as they're small that's actually great because it allows you to head off a lot of interpersonal stuff that might be magnified into problems in a confined setting. Not to mention it allows the group a great deal more flexibility if they're planning shenanigans and I'm thinking about this too hard/verisimilitudinously/bluh i'm tired good night

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm pretty sure Paranoia's rules not making sense simply enhances the immersion :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Scion :madmax:

• Locked thread