Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

É o mês de coisas assustadoras, e que maneira melhor de comemorar do que falando de RPGs de Horror? Arkham Horror, jogos da série World of Darkness e outros. Discutam sobre jogos e outras coisas mais nesse tópico!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hugoon Chavez posted:

Buceta.

That's all I ever learned of Portuguese. Spanish is my native tongue so it's easy to understand, but I still made an effor to look this one up.

How rude.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Error 404 posted:

報價不修改。

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ProfessorCirno posted:

Social media is, more and more, about sharing and being exceptionally open about your statements. Anyone can reblog your posts in tumblr and share it with others. Nerds are absolutely terrified of other people and their wrong opinions, so instead they burrowed farther and farther into the blogosphere where they could easily vet who could and couldn't respond to them. Once that more or less died they ran for Google+ which is an even better social bubble creator.

I am quite sure you are a nerd as well, considering you post on this forum, and frequently speak about nerd interests.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

grassy gnoll posted:

aw man gently caress me I forgot the second "f" in "effort." Well, egg on my face.

Ah, é de se esperar.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Gazetteer posted:

Tumblr is really not the place you want to go if you never want to see opinions you'll disagree with.

And yet...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I like to play munchkin with my friends.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

dwarf74 posted:

I'd rather hang out with my friends without the Munchkin.

*AVGN voice* I'd rather eat roadkill than hang out with you :cheeky:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I think that thread and the GBS 40k thread that is the same five guys spamming Putty-level skeleton jokes should be merged on the mathematical idea that bad with bad equals good.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Alien Rope Burn posted:

On a totally different note, I'm reading through Designers & Dragons: the 80s, and it mentions an unnamed freelancer who apparently introduced Kevin Siembieda to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic, and wrote an early draft of the game which was rejected by Siembieda (to be completely rewritten by Erick Wujcik in the final month before release).

Anybody have any idea who that freelancer may have been?

Barack Hussein Obama.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Gau posted:

Pundit accusing John Wick of never having played D&D.

Honestly speaking... I don't give a poo poo for that!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE IMPROVISED WEAPON MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY IMPROVISED WEAPON MOVE AND I DO EVERY IMPROVISED WEAPON MOVE HARD. MAKIN CRASHING SOUNDS WHEN I SHOVE A TEACUP ON THE THROAT OF SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I BREAK TEACUP. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY MADE GALAXYS MOST VERISIMILAR SYSTEM. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE COMBAT RULES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In the words of the blessed prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) on an apocryphal hadith of his: Sometimes a balance must be found between magical tea party and gun/polearm tables.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oh gosh thanks Ettin for changing my thread's tag and title. Real cool move. Real cool discussion on teacups, super awesome. Jeez, amazing.

FYI, that was me being sarcastic.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

EOTE is pretty deece, and the orokos dicebot supports it.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FMguru posted:

FFG already publishes a whole series of those (Dark Heresy/Only War/Deathwatch/etc.).

There are no space jews on 40k, therefore, no space nazis.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Error 404 posted:

Im sorry but Tau

The people of Israel do not use chemicals in order to control human thought.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

That is not what my friend Cirno said.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

RPZip posted:

It can be both!

Woah now, though. KotOR2 was pretty great, albeit dragged down by not being finished and the huge number of bugs. You didn't like it at all?

I've been playing the restored edition, and it has been a good experience to me, the lovable Plutonis.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I too believe that telekinesis and a setting where space explosions make sounds are possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

fosborb posted:

Without a doubt, FFG's Edge of the Empire. Every crit is a limb. Every triumph is killing a dozen other mooks with that limb.

Badass. After I read a few chapters from the Bible I'm gonna hop on this game some more.

• Locked thread