Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Giant robots shouldn't fight!

Just found out theres going to be a new edition of paranoia coming out. Exciting times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Apparently gonna be a kickstarter later this month

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Grant Howitt is a good personal friend of mine. He recently did a kickstarter called Goblin Quest.

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

LuiCypher posted:

The only way this could be better worse is if you had a laminated sheet with 6 large circles on it, numbered for your clones.

By the way, the dimensions of these circles and their layout next to each other looks rather like it could fit one of these:

One of the writers is writing a kickstarter at the moment where you play multiple goblins, the character sheet has a number of goblins for you to draw on

• Locked thread