Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.
Does anyone know of any long, detailed project video logs out there? I've just watched all of the 'My 76 Mazda Cosmo Rebuild' series which is really good even though the guy is more than a bit goony. Are there any other decent video builds like this that aren't just one overview video or a timelapse or photo slideshow?

Edit: Recommend you watch these if you haven't already. The guy goes into as much depth as I did into a $30 hooker last night :|.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZfDYpkYgWk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

Ahh holy poo poo, I've seen that one as well. I remember skipping so much because theres only so long I can watch a guy fitting a trunk lid. I saw the 'project 818' log as well which was pretty good although maybe a bit too 'professional'.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

MullardEL34 posted:

It started out as this for $800 in 2009. For some reason the thread was closed:

I hope you saved the progress photos for that project thread that you're about to start because holy poo poo we need to see this.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Phone posted:

Lol the i3 has 20" wheels with 10" rotors.

Since it's electric, maybe it has oversized wheels to help with it's gearing.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Please tell me you've already bought it by now.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Rhyno posted:

I'm totally gonna buy this '85 Celica GT-S because life is not fun without TERRIBLE DECISIONS.

Get a 1st gen Celica RA28 instead because holy poo poo those things are sexy as hell.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Phone posted:

It counts as retail therapy when you get broken up with and buy a Lexus, right?

What kind of Lexus?

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Ugh, was hoping to join the SS this year. I'm going to be travelling this season so all I can do is envouisly view the updates.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

opengl128 posted:

This is really friggin neat

https://www.youtube.com/user/HondaVideo

press R throughout the video

Holy poo poo. I don't even want a Type R except now I want a Type R.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Stealth Like posted:

almost 10% of all flights land safely

Good to know.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

CreppyMonkey posted:

so what's erryone drinkin' on this spooky night?

(drunkposting now permitted in this thread)

I'm drinking booze.

Not drunk though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

goatse guy posted:

Still dressed as a cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XfdoSipPaI

Goons.

• Locked thread