Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*
I'm back on tinder, just for you guys. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

meatpimp posted:

Too bad Viggen isn't here to yell at me for picking the low hanging fruit. :D

You're even more obsessed with him than I am, what's up with that?

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Motronic posted:

Bro love can run deep.

I get that, but I wouldn't call what meatpimp and Viggen have bro love.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Also I accidentally got a date for this weekend all because I told some guy that I like Legos.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

You Am I posted:

Can a late 70s Mercedes be a good alternative?

I'm not that picky.

InitialDave posted:

Assuming they're not gently caress ugly, you get some, and you get home alive afterward, I'm not sure I see the problem.

The getting home alive afterward part is what concerns me.

But hey, been back on tinder for all of a few hours and I'm already out on a date.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
I didn't get murdered on my tinder date last night and I actually had a good time. He reminded me of Aziz Ansari except he wasn't funny at all.

And then there was this:

I met this dude once. He and his friend came and picked me up and towed my car home when I was stuck in Wisconsin with a busted oil pump. He's been sending me all sorts of weird messages like that.

Dudes are loving weird.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Drinking White Russians in a bathrobe shouldn't be reserved for just Halloween.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

CharlesM posted:

I can't grow any facial hair but I just put on a robe over shorts or whatever and drunk people go "the dude!! awesome"

It's my drink of choice, but I don't have a robe right now.

I can't grow any facial hair either but that's not going to stop me from being The Dude this year.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Slow is Fast posted:

Ya'll need to leave your toilet states and move to a nice calm safe state...

Actually, no don't. We don't want your bullshit here.

Maine has natural disasters, but they are of the human variety.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Slow is Fast posted:

Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?

A few months ago, I drove across the northern portion of Minnesota. Before my trip, I closed my eyes and imagined that the scenery was much like Maine, but less lovely -- pine forests blanketing the landscape, dotted with pristine picturesque lakes. But nope, it was just as lovely as NEAI had made Maine out to be, with houses covered in Tyvek wrapping and yards filled with junked vehicles and appliances.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Goober Peas posted:

Let me tell you about Halloween in Memphis:

If you leave your porch lights on (which you should year round due to Memphis):

Oct 30th - dusk to dawn - Teenagers/adults not wearing costumes
Oct 31st - dusk to 8 pm - Kids in costumes, Teenagers/adults not wearing costumes
Nov 1st - dusk to dawn - Teenagers/adults not wearing costumes

I quit celebrating Halloween and started celebrating The Great Pumpkin over Thanksgiving.

I quit celebrating Halloween at my last house because I realized that none of the people who came to my house actually lived in my neighborhood or even in my city. They'd drive in from other places because they thought that we gave out better candy.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

cursedshitbox posted:

Give out fruits and veggies. the kids love that poo poo.

I grew up in a neighborhood where every other house gave out apples, popcorn balls, Chick tracts, pennies, or toothbrushes.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

blk posted:

LDRs suck. Wife just left this morning and I don't get to see her again until next Friday night. Poop.

LDRs are the loving bomb dot com. Hang out for a weekend, have a ton of fun together, and then they go the gently caress away for a while. My last two relationships started as LDRs and they were way more fun when I didn't see them all of the time.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Because the people here are far more sane than e/n people....

Is it normal to not hate an ex but still think they are a lovely person? I don't sit around and bad mouth my ex all day every day. Nor do i bring it up in conversation. But I don't care for her either and still think she's a bitch.

I don't hate any of my exes except the most recent one. They're lovely people but it's not worth staying mad at them.

My most recent ex sent me a PM on a forum yesterday (since I've already blocked his phone number and Facebook), and said that he recently met a girl who knows me pretty well, and that [some guy I dated for two weeks] was right about me. I have no idea what he means by either of these things, except that he really wants to get under my skin, and it's working.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

ssjonizuka posted:

Easier said than done, I know, but:

a.) consider the source
b.) compare where you are now with where you were then
c.) gently caress him and his immature emotional bullshit, go to a.

I asked one of the mods of the Subaru forum we're both on to delete my account so that he can't message me anymore, but I'm not sure if they'll do it. I doubt they'll believe me if I told them what he did to me. :smith:

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

leica posted:

Just get yourself banned then?

Considering that 95% of the trolling and shitposting on that forum is done by the mods, it would be pretty hard to get banned. Whenever someone makes a poo poo post, they turn it into a trolling free-for-all. The mods even went as far as to make a fake account and facebook page to catfish one of the members.

slip proof stairs posted:

Just forward some of CSB's snapchats along to him.

CSB never sends me dicksnaps anymore. :smith:

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

nm posted:

This isn't the mn subaru site is it?

The very same one.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Thanks for the ex chat! I know a person one day mentioned her and asked if we ever talked. I said not really but shes not a person that I really ever want to talk to. They asked why I said flat out shes just a bitch is all. That's when they said oh well its not good to be hung up on her like that.

I didn't think I was hung up, just didn't want to talk to her and I think shes a bitch. In all fairness though, there are a few people that I think are asshats and don't care to talk to again either, so does that make it wrong?

I probably would have said the same thing, but they were probably looking for a more tactful and less honest answer.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

MrChips posted:

Don't worry Viggen, were not going to put you in a home...

yet.

Have you ever seen the ending of Ol' Yeller? Because homes aren't cheap and neither are Porsches, so... tough choices, huh?

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Viggen posted:

Welp, guess I should go smog the rolling dent and get a moving permit so I can smog the ford. Boy I love living in this county sometimes. Hell, even CARB only smogs you every two years. :jerkbag:

I love Minnesota because we don't have inspections, but I also kind of hate it because it means that people get away with driving rolling death traps. Sometimes I see the other cars on the road with me and wish that they were legally required to do basic maintenance on them.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Fucknag posted:

WOO BOMBED THE gently caress OUT OF MY CALC TEST

IM GONNA FLUNK THIS DEGREE AND LIVE UP TO MY PARENTS' EXPECTATIONS OF DISAPPOINTMENT

I've got a degree in legal studies, part of an art degree, uprooted my life for engineering school, several years of experience in restaurants, dealership experience, and just started taking classes in Arabic and I've finally now realized that I'll never make my parents happy, no matter what I do with my life.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

You Am I posted:

WHEN ARE WE GETTING GRANDCHILDREN

Quite the opposite. My mom has begged me to not have children.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Ferremit posted:

To cheer things up, theres always the fact that theres a new Pink Floyd album coming out, and a new song streaming!

http://www.guitarworld.com/new-pink-floyd-song-streaming-now-louder-words-listen

I'd have given my left nut to have seen pink floyd live in concert, Thats not gonna happen any more.

If you get the chance, go see Australian Pink Floyd. They're the next best thing. I saw them last week and it was incredible.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
Those of you on snapchat have already seen a million pictures of my dog, but here's one for the rest of you. He loves car rides and his tiny stuffed squeaky horse, and hates everything else, especially cuddling.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Man I'm so loving done with everything. I had a total meltdown last night. IDK what the gently caress is wrong with me but I can't take it anymore.

Have you considered therapy? It's made a drastic difference in my life.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
I brought my dog into work.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Fart Pipe posted:

I just found the list of people that added me on snapchat. Not sure who most of you are yet unless the name was close to your forums name. Gonna be fun figuring out whos who.

gently caress it, just do what I do and spam everyone. Hope y'all enjoy dogs!

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

Watching a documentary about honey badgers and theres a dude running an animal sanctuary who took in a semi "tame" one and he was talking about the nightmare his life became because it would just rip its way into his house destroy everything in his path rip the fridge open and eat everything it could and he was like "and i dont dare stop it"

I'm watching the same documentary right now. Honey badgers are dicks.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
I've been feeling pretty good and not depressed lately, but I still can't shake the urge to sleep all day, every day. I went to bed early last night, woke up late, and am already back in bed because I'm so exhausted. On my last day off, I took a seven hour nap like it was no big deal. I wish I could actually get things done on my days off instead of sleeping.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Partially blame the weather. Also look at your thyroid, just to be sure.

I have a checkup soon so I will ask my doctor about it. Hypothyroidism runs in my family.

STR, hope things are going better for you. One day at a time, dude.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
I've been getting my rear end kicked by allergies the last week or two too. It didn't help that I went over to a friend's house last night and cuddled with his cat. Strange animals always make my allergies flare up, but I cannot resist the allure of cats.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

mariooncrack posted:

Benadryl is your friend

Maybe for you, it is. I take Benadryl and I'm useless for the entire day. Well, more useless than usual.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

BraveUlysses posted:

How much booze do you have to drink on a daily basis to get withdrawals?

I used to average a bottle of wine, two to four beers, and several mixed drinks or something equivalent of that in a night. I didn't have the kind of sickness with withdrawals that STR had, but I had trouble sleeping for a while and lots of boredom and general listlessness. I had much more trouble with the emotional symptons than the physical ones.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

meatpimp posted:

:monocle:

Sweet baby jesus.

It took a lot of meetings, cutting ties with enablers, therapy, and eradication of stressors to get to where I'm at now. Life has dealt me a lovely hand and liquor has been my coping mechanism.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

meatpimp posted:

I thought I was on my way to alcoholism with 2-4 beers most evenings... then I was in a camping situation with no alcohol at all and was kinda disappointed that I had no desire for booze... but that takes it to a level far past my binge-iest.

Alcoholism is less about how much you drink and much more about why you drink. I also got to the point where I was drinking during the work day, because work was just so loving horrible, and I drank at night so that I could go to sleep because I suffer from PTSD.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

leica posted:

Hay guys, any advice on where to put my poo poo bag whilst auto Xing my Miata?

poo poo bags belong in the drivers seats of Audis.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Liquid Communism posted:

Besides, she may already know, and how awkward is it going to be if you discover they're looking for a threesome?

I found one of my married friends on tinder. My first thought was, "OH NO HE DIDN'T" but my second thought was along those lines, so I swiped right.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Somewhat Heroic posted:

There has been a definite decrease in the posting of your failednailed conversations.

I'm taking another break from tinder while I work through my urges to adopt forty cats.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
I don't want my friends to date my sister, but not because I've got some kind of sworn blood oath to her. It's because she's a horrible monster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

alternate.eago posted:

Please never stop telling us about your tinder shenanigans :swoon:

My last three dates stood me up. I think I'm losing my tinder mojo.

NitroSpazzz posted:

How many times is this now? Just get fifty cats and continue to make life interesting with Tinder.

I got matched with one of your friends on tinder. :v:

goatse guy fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Oct 15, 2014

• Locked thread