Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

If you are still in, start loving pushing.

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011
Any bets for the first soldier to get Ebola? I'm calling a PV2 3 weeks after main body gets to Liberia.

Gooble Gobble
May 2, 2011

One of us
I wish I got ebola, then maybe they'd let me out of my contract early

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Gooble Gobble posted:

I wish I got ebola, then maybe they'd let me out of my contract early

get HIV or stand by a burn pit for a few hours

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

http://www.warhistoryonline.com/war-articles/hbo-developing-third-wwii-miniseries-tom-hanks-steven-spielberg.html

New Hanks/Speilberg miniseries about the bombers of WW2.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

get HIV or stand by a burn pit for a few hours

I cant wait to see what kind of mutations I get from living right next to a burn pit.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

zombie303 posted:

I cant wait to see what kind of mutations I get from living right next to a burn pit.

Roll it into your disability rating the next time you cough.

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken
So I may be going on TDY starting Sunday but I still don't know for sure. I shouldn't be surprised that the army is this messed up and slow, but it still shocks me sometimes. At this point I'm expecting a phone call Saturday night saying I need to be on a plane in 6 hours.

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.

Aranan posted:

So I may be going on TDY starting Sunday but I still don't know for sure. I shouldn't be surprised that the army is this messed up and slow, but it still shocks me sometimes. At this point I'm expecting a phone call Saturday night saying I need to be on a plane in 6 hours.

Probably going to just be someone bitching you out Monday or Tuesday because your not out where ever.

ReebTop
May 17, 2003

If this doesn't star someone doing a Jimmy Stewart impression the entire time then I'm not interested.

FooGoo
Oct 21, 2008
Has anyone participated in Vigilant Shield? Super gay or chill?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

FooGoo posted:

Has anyone participated in Vigilant Shield? Super gay or chill?

it's the army

of course its gay

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
I'm sure it's an effective operation with multiple battlefield-shaping effects crucial to bringing our forces in line with the demands of the contemporary operating environment, allowing soldiers and leaders alike to recognize opportunities to implement army values at all levels and will yield multiple COAs and challenge coins.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

I'm sure it's an effective operation with multiple battlefield-shaping effects crucial to bringing our forces in line with the demands of the contemporary operating environment, allowing soldiers and leaders alike to recognize opportunities to implement army values at all levels and will yield multiple COAs and challenge coins.

I'm going to murder you in your sleep.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I'm going to molest you in your sleep.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
both please, I don't care in what order

Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

Kill first. How else would he get a murder boner.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

internet jerk posted:

Kill first. How else would he get a murder boner.

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken
In the Army, we have to always look professional when in uniform. That's why you can stick your hands down your pants to keep them warm, but never in your pockets.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Aranan posted:

In the Army, we have to always look professional when in uniform. That's why you can stick your hands down your pants to keep them warm, but never in your pockets.

Spitting tobacco juice into dip bottles that you leave everywhere and smoking at every opportunity is perfectly fine, but putting things in your pants' cargo pockets in unprofessional.

I loving hate the Army.

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

psydude posted:

Being a human being is unprofessional.

I loving hate the Army.

FTFY

iceslice
May 20, 2005
Army professionalism rundown:

Being early to an event/meeting is directly correlated to your professionalism. The earlier you are, the more professional you are. Never mind that its a huge waste of time.

The higher your haircut, the more professional you are. If your sidewalls aren't slick, sideburns ABOVE the ears, and that stubble ontop of your head cut within the last 15 hours, god help you.

A true Army professional shoves profanity and colloquialisms between every single Army catch-phrase they can. For example:
"Lets hit those god drat gently caress'n shithead booger eaters with a kinetic strike before they RTB into the god drat gently caress'n mountains."

Dip spit into a container, because the spitting on the ground is gross. Bonus points if that container doesn't have a lid. Even more points if you leave the at open container on a desk next to other containers.

True professionalism.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
Man, I must be getting old because I thought it was just run time.

HelpImARock3
May 27, 2010

Don't get treed by a Chihuahua
Everyone be sure and get your tickets in advance.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I'm gonna need to be strapped in to my seat to avoid being blown away by Kristen Stewart's portrayal of a dumb private.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i hope there's a lot of browns getting tortured in the movie.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

gently caress that stupid oval office.

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006
This will be our generations next top gun, but with a sick dubstep soundtrack with the drop synced to laying the beatdown on browns.

Who wouldn't want to be a MP after this.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

zombie303 posted:

gently caress that stupid oval office.

i would

Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

A young woman joins the military to be part of something bigger than herself and her small-town roots. Instead, she ends up as a new guard at Guantanamo Bay, where her mission is far from black and white. Surrounded by hostile jihadists and aggressive squadmates, she strikes up an unusual friendship with one of the detainees. As two people on opposite sides of a war, they struggle to find their way through the ethical quagmire of Guantanamo Bay. In the process, they form an unlikely bond that changes them both.

Riveting.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The brown is not your friend. If your boot is not squarely placed on the neck of the brown, you're doing it wrong.

Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

We call them browns now? Is haj no longer the preferred nomenclature?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
lemme guess she fucks the sand monkey. that one guy from CD needs to write some long diatribe bullshit about the symbolism of muds loving dumb white bitches.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

the inmate is not just a muslim

hes a muslim vampire

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

the inmate is not just a muslim

hes a muslim vampire

so is the conflict that two inmates fall in love with her but one is shia and one is sunni?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

muslim vampire

found the name for my 80s butt rock band im gonna put together

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

a muslim vampire makes sense

they can't eat during the day during Ramadan anyways, only at night

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Why do so many people not know about this Division safety day? I get that people here are retarded and die all the time, but it would be great for the last few hours of this shift if people stopped coming in and out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

Same reason a SSG put a hole through his palm while cleaning his personal sidearm. They are idiots.

• Locked thread