Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

Joementum posted:

The Democratic candidate for Governor in South Carolina has said they should take down the Confederate flag on the State House grounds and replace it with the American flag.

So, congrats Nikki Haley on winning another term.

... Yeah, the Confederate flag is an abysmal symbol of treason, but that seems like a... decidedly short-sighted thing to do for a politician of that particular area to do.

I do not know if I would support him; someone who can't take the long view or read the wishes of their population is not somebody we need in the government.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

Alexzandvar posted:

Have we ever had a vice president this great?

I was always a fan of Hubert Humphrey, myself.

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

DemeaninDemon posted:

I'll tell my future kids that it was my parent's generation that hosed up.

I'm telling mine that the world was hosed from the get-go, everyone is an rear end in a top hat, and the only mercy is the certainty of death. :unsmigghh:

• Locked thread