Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
G Gundam Build fighters starts here apparently. Should be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
The gm cardigan was still missing all the stuff that got destroyed in the fight, she was still rebuilding it and it wasn't a fantasy sequence. There USED to be more members in the battle club but they all left.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
So... are we all just ignoring that Sakai's team entered with Daitarn 3?

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

ImpAtom posted:

One thing that sort of bothers me with regards to both Tryon 3 and mobile armors is that it really appears that what it does is just leave two guys sitting on the sidelines despite being part of a three-person team. It feels sort of weird when Sakai's entire thing is "We want to keep playing Gunpla Battle as long as we can! Now you, Sakai, take over for all three of us!" It's the same with the Sid in that Sugita-guy's team is basically Him. We see his two allies but only in one walking shot and then welp.

With Tryon-3 it at least falls into the usual "our hearts become one" Super Robot stuff but still.

It probably boils down to the other 2 doing systems stuff like Sei did all of season 1, running the RG and so on.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
They blew up the moon, what the gently caress are you talking about?

They even upgraded burning so that it can pull blow-up-the-moon level attacks AT WILL.

Build strike just punched things super hard and fenice was just a fancy wing gundam piloted well; the power escalation in this compared to the first season is insane.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
Its like how some kids have platinum blonde hair when they're young, except anime.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
Drop the brackets and its perfect.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
The sheer majesty of Try On 3 means I'm still partial to that thread title. We had the Amazing title before so maybe let's not go for something meijin related.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

ImpAtom posted:

Actually can I say that I'm really disappointed by the explanation for Assimilation?

"He, uh, he hypnotizes himself with a placibo effect and that makes his Gundam stronger but hurts him back" somehow feels more bullshit than "magic particles did it."

Yeah, given all the fairly explicitly psychic bullshit that went on with plavsky particles last season you'd think they'd go that route.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

Sakurazuka posted:

I meant more just shouting stuff because I have 'HELL AND HEAVEN' and 'GOLDION HAMMMER!!!' seared into my brain.

You're no fun. :colbert:

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

Lostconfused posted:

Doan's Island Part 2: Rock Harder

God loving dammit I knew I should have made that joke.

Have they been touching stuff like this up in the BDs or are they just leaving it in? Seems strange given how embarrassed about Doan's island Tomino is.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSDlGv0kRBo

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

BlitzBlast posted:

Speaking of the soundtrack, I was baffled when Lucas' theme played for the final fights.

I mean, really? There are still songs that haven't even shown up yet! I was seriously expecting this to be the duel theme.

Hot drat that's a good track.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
Still listening to "Fight. For the god you believe in" and it bums me out that we probably wont ever see it in the show, since the tones so completely at odds with what the next episode is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
Ah well you see Sekai is the main character so we can only have his theme playing all the time. Never mind that the people hired to make the soundtrack are loving amazing.

• Locked thread