Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

There used to be a thread, if you wanna dig through archives. The OP definitely made it sound good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

A Tryon 3 painted like GaoGaiGar too. (It's the only lion super robot I know :saddowns:)

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

PoptartsNinja posted:

If (when) The End gets a kit, you know someone's going to Gurren it right away.

I know I probably will anyway. It'll look good next to my EVA Unit 2 Gafran.

Lucky for you, it's being released in May.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

Does it have a baby Unicorn in it's belly?

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2015/02/hgbf-1144-gundam-end-new-images-release.html?m=1

I don't think you can even open the chest, it looks like a solid piece in most of the pics.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Lurking Haro posted:

How else could you have it bite off heads?

Insane scratchbuilding? But yeah that one pic where it looks open is why I'm not sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

That build was done before HG Super Fumina was in the show though. Might be an inspiration actually.

• Locked thread