Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Stupid Dick posted:

Go Pack woo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Tonight is the night Christian Ponder reclaims his team

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

that was pretty cool

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Petite Dinklage posted:

I WISH THAT HAD BETTER TOUCH

speaking of better touch *unzips*

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Top Hats Monthly posted:

-SV's wife,

to me

I give you all my love and this is how you do me

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

gat drat

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

oh cordarelle-chan

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol vikings

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

pink towel looks suspiciously like a feather boa when it's around aaron's neck

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

jesus christ Christian I could have avoided that sack

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Brannock posted:

Don't reveal Rodgers's secret

I'm not so sure that's a secret, dear

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Petite Dinklage posted:

I drove a PT cruiser for two weeks
a shameful poster

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

That was a really good play

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Ribsauce posted:

Has anyone ever seen a Surface in real life? Like in a coffee shop or library?

I have never seen one outside of Best Buy

a partner I work for has one. he brings it up all the time. like instead of saying "my laptop" he says "my surface"

it's annoying

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I really want to see Chandler Whatever in this game a lot.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Hmm, the team who crippled the Seahawks for 3 years by classleslly poaching Steve Hutchinson then later turned into Seattle's farm team vs The Packers aka owners of the most obnoxious crybaby fanbase who wont stop whining about a loss to Seattle 2 years ago.

Go vikings, please keep developing future Seattle prospects.

lol look at this post

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

the wrongest post

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

GO FOR IT MIKE YOU FAT FUCKIN IDIOT

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Crazy Ted posted:

Crazy Ted NFL commissioner platform: no punts allowed on 4th and 2 or less.

you have my vote

edit: and that means something, because I am a :smugdog: nfl owner :smugdog:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

ThePeavstenator posted:

I should have phrased my question better. Who's the most consistently wrong?

Tirico kept babbling this week about a rule he completely misunderstood, I'm going with him

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

BRING IN CHANDLER

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

the handshake is my all-time favorite football celebration

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Winkie01 posted:

Robert Raiola, CPA @SportsTaxMan
Vikings QB Christian Ponder will make $103,546 for his efforts tonight. #NFL

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I wonder if I can beat off to this game and murder orcs at the same time

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Ellipson posted:

He's afraid to throw

he's smarter than we give him credit for

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Ponder just got leveled

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

jesus christ

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Yaws posted:

I hate the Green Bay Packers and their fans

keep going I'm close

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Abby on NCIS is starting to look her age and her 50 year old goth teenager schtick is getting weird

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Cruel and Unusual posted:

It's weird seeing RGIII
Who?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Crazy Ted posted:

To be fair if you're one of those retards that is actually happier when the rival team loses than when yours wins you're pretty much human trash.

I can confirm that I am human trash

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

TMMadman posted:

What's really weird is that there is going to be a third NCIS show. I honestly can't believe the second one survived.

It's getting solid ratings too, despite terrible acting and Scott Bakula's hideous attempt at an accent

nm posted:

The law degree proved that.

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

just kneel this out and avoid further embarrassment

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

the Vikes seem to have no goddamn clue what is going on

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

The Passion of the Christian

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

"ugh so fat and slow"

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

in fairness to ponder (lol) his receivers seem to be actively trying not to help him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Petite Dinklage posted:

Oh yeah Greg Jennings is still alive

love you Greg :unsmith:

lololol

• Locked thread