Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ropa
Sep 7, 2006
Rerrolling infinitely is very easy. In iOS at least, even though I suspect it works the same way for Android.

Make Hive account.

Download game. Start as guest. In the last menu screen go to "etc". Click on the Hive icon. Login to your Hive account. It will ask you what data to keep. Select the original one, the Hive one.

Delete game. Redownload game.

Start as guest, you will start fresh.

If you're not happy, assign it to your Hive account in the "etc" section and do it again.

You could store multiple good starts in your different Hive accounts (you're allowed 5 per device, I think)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ropa
Sep 7, 2006
any of you guys actually have 100 energy?

ropa
Sep 7, 2006

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

Put up a trigger warning before mentioning Avnore thanks. Starting to regret not scouting him when I had the chance, 5.4k gp and rising atm.

Avnore is A tier and the only healer we know getting a 7* in next update most likely moving him to S tier

His active is also the best heal in the game. I don't see a better healer for the backrow unless you're doing mono. Am I missing something?

Echophonic posted:

You can overcharge with the restores. I have 41 and it just sets me to 100+whatever I have.

omggg

ropa
Sep 7, 2006
i need help from the high level goons soccer stars

I'm rank 59, been playing for a couple of months. Kirin was one of my pre rank 10 players and I took it to build around him, but mostly relied on Beatrice friends until I got Kirin to 7 and strong enough that he holds his own (specially since active GK skills now require at least 2 shots if it triggers)

Anyway, it's gotten to the point where it's not obvious (for me) what the best long term plans would be with the team I have.

This is my go to starting line up:

This is my bench (Casiel has a place on the back line I guess I just don't have the cost yet):

I just recently drew Beatrice that's why she has no place in my starting line up.. yet...

Considering I have strong rainbow cards already (silla, valk, avnore) but considering I also have some of the pieces for a decent mono WW team (bea ace, defense sorted already, vermillion isn't too bad really...) what should I be looking to build for long term? What's more effective?

I already have around 2.2k GP, and am also wondering what targets should I be looking for that would synergyze with my current line up or any potential project I should be working for considering the cards I have.

thanks for your future wisdom goons

edit: I got that nun on my first try on the easy mode (can't do the hardest one) :( :)

Schrodingers cat posted:

uriel showed up twice :v

I think that happened to me the same day you posted. Uriel showed twice that day...

ropa fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Jan 2, 2015

• Locked thread