Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

heading for this email was 'Because you are involved in the trading of gold and equipment,‏', i think the phishers got mixed up somehow though:

quote:

<B
Blizzard Entertainment SAS ,

Service Administration World of Warcraft: Delano's tyrants" Welcome for the upcoming World of Warcraft expansion: Warlords of Draenor. The new expansion introduces a wealth of new content and changes.

log in to your Battle.net? account, go to Beta Profile Settings to download and run the Battle.net System Check tool, to our Battle.net? Account Security site.

If you wish to review our current Rules and Policies for World of Warcraft and Battle.net, they can be found at:
[FAKE URL]

and submit (or update) your computer’s specifications. From the Beta Profile menu,, and update your beta preferences.

Stay tuned for more information as development and testing progresses for Warlords of Draenor?.

This is just the beginning and we’ll have more information to share with you in the near future!
Login to your account, In accordance following template to verify your account.

Blizzard Entertainment SAS
TSA 60 001
Service Administration des Comptes
78143 Velizy Villacoublay Cedex World of Warcraft: Delano's tyrants"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Everyone probably gets a bunch of these to sign up for betas on battle.com, but "will get 150 gold to upgrade in order to use the bird points" just sounds so endearing.

quote:

Act fast, as expires on December 20, 2014.

Click on the link below to verify your Battle.net account e-mail address:
https://eu.battle.net/login/en/?ref=https%3A%2F%2Fus.battle.net%2Faccount%2Fmanagement%2Findex.xml&app=bam&cr=true

When you successfully get the serial number, you can pre-install the game files. So, on December 20, 2014, when the game is released, you can enjoy these gifts.
(1) will receive the upgrade equipment matching specialization (item level 483).
(2) upgrading the role of class 60 or more, their main professional skills and first aid will rise to 600. If the name of 60 roles yet to learn professional skills, will depend on the role of body armor is automatically selected professional skills. the role will be wearing armor forged / mining expertise Wearing Leather / Mail roles will get leather / skinning Wearing Cloth role will be tailor / enchant
(3)will get 150 gold to upgrade in order to use the bird points or repair of equipment, and so on. In addition, the upgrade will get four roles ember cloth backpack (22 grid bag) and a stack of food. No flying mounts players will get a basic flying mounts (tribe will get feet pterosaurs; alliance will get Gryphon), and acquisition expert riding (riding level lower than the highest first-order).
(4) will be upgraded Northrend, Kalimdor / Eastern Kingdoms, and Panda Leah regional flight Riding. Note: We recommend reference.If you have this problem or Battle.net account that you keep this message, please contact our customer service. Enjoy!

Blizzard Entertainment

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Kylra posted:

Everyone probably gets a bunch of these to sign up for betas on battle.com, but "will get 150 gold to upgrade in order to use the bird points" just sounds so endearing.
lol i just checked and i got this one in my junk folder as well

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I don't have any because I don't play Blizzard games. Good luck to all of you.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I don't have any because I don't play Blizzard games. Good luck to all of you.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

i got phishing scam emails for games i havent even played :shrug:

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
getting ur wow account stolen owns because theyll mine up a whole bunch of ore and poo poo and blizzard will easily restore any poo poo u lost + also not remove whatever the gold farmer obtained while they had ur account so its basically free gold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
tribe will get feet pterosaurs

quote:

So, on December 20, 2014, when the game is released, you can enjoy these gifts.

lol they still have the wrong release date

• Locked thread