Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emmie

ok so a couple of years ago i wrote an [intentionally] very bad [ironic] mlp fanfiction and someone did a dramatic reading of it

hold on i hate to hold you in suspense but im going to find this video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emmie

note that the person reading it in the description they like actually thought it was serious lmao

Looke

[ironic]

emmie

i spent an entire year of my life fostering an ironic online identity for this

emmie

here's the text:

6 ponys were on a hill and they were twilit sparkle and flutershy and ranebow dash and applejack and also pinky pie and then another 1 who was rarity. then they smiled becaus they wer hapy becaus they wer w/ theyre frends ^_^ . twilit sparkle did som magic that madde a tea cup go up to her mouth and she take a drink. they were at a tea party too. then ranebow dash says
"hey girls i dont no if i hav sed this b4 but i m a lesbean (that means i like other girls not boys in a sexual way)
"thats ok ranebow dash u can b who u want 2! said twilit sparkle "i red about lesbeans and its o.k. 2 b that way u can b who u want 2 r.d. ^_^ (ranebow dash)"
then rarity seid "i m also a lesbean and i make dress 2 lets do make overs! it wil b so fun:"
then pinky pye sad "thats so kawaii ranebow dash (kawaii is the japanese for cute :3" )
and apple jack siadd "rarity u r 2 polit sumtims i m not a leabesn an i think it ois not o.k. 2 b that way r.d. and alslo i like stallions (boy ponys) like big macintosh and in a sexual way (we r also brothr so dont tel) "
then they al went 2 twilit sparkle tree house 4 a sleep over and she had book for sleep over. it said how 2 sleep over. she red the book and it said
how 2 sleepover 4 dumys
step 1 (do this fisrt) : go to a place
stpe 2 : do make over
step 3: (do this after 1 but do 2 first) : have pillow fihgt
setp 5 : go 2 slep :3
step 6: now u have had a sleep over congradulashons!!!!1
"o no" twilit sparkle sed
"wat is it t.s?". ,flutershy seid.
twilit sparkle"1 page is gon"
"o no lets look i will ask anegel 2 c if he has seen it. flutershy"
"ok than k u flutershy" twilits parkle say
then anegel cam in n he had the page of story ^_^
then twilit sparkle and flutershy and rd and aj and also pinky pie and rarity had sleep over nd ranebow dash sex up them al whil they sleep (excep aj bcus she is homofobe and do her brother instead w/ the sex)

They didn't read the end when they had sex though

emmie

emmie posted:

here's the text:

6 ponys were on a hill and they were twilit sparkle and flutershy and ranebow dash and applejack and also pinky pie and then another 1 who was rarity. then they smiled becaus they wer hapy becaus they wer w/ theyre frends ^_^ . twilit sparkle did som magic that madde a tea cup go up to her mouth and she take a drink. they were at a tea party too. then ranebow dash says
"hey girls i dont no if i hav sed this b4 but i m a lesbean (that means i like other girls not boys in a sexual way)
"thats ok ranebow dash u can b who u want 2! said twilit sparkle "i red about lesbeans and its o.k. 2 b that way u can b who u want 2 r.d. ^_^ (ranebow dash)"
then rarity seid "i m also a lesbean and i make dress 2 lets do make overs! it wil b so fun:"
then pinky pye sad "thats so kawaii ranebow dash (kawaii is the japanese for cute :3" )
and apple jack siadd "rarity u r 2 polit sumtims i m not a leabesn an i think it ois not o.k. 2 b that way r.d. and alslo i like stallions (boy ponys) like big macintosh and in a sexual way (we r also brothr so dont tel) "
then they al went 2 twilit sparkle tree house 4 a sleep over and she had book for sleep over. it said how 2 sleep over. she red the book and it said
how 2 sleepover 4 dumys
then twilit sparkle and flutershy and rd and aj and also pinky pie and rarity had sleep over nd ranebow dash sex up them al whil they sleep (excep aj bcus she is homofobe and do her brother instead w/ the sex)

They didn't read the end when they had sex though

lmao how did that gently caress up so badly

emmie

here's the actual text

how 2 sleepover 4 dumys

emmie

emmie posted:

not joking

WindmillSlayer

im proud of you..... NOT

cruft

:aaa:

cruft

WindmillSlayer posted:

im proud of you..... NOT

I'm unironically proud of you, this kind of dedicated trolling is rare.

emmie

NO THE VIDEO WAS DELETED gently caress

cruft

It's okay emmie, I believe you.

emmie

cruft posted:

It's okay emmie, I believe you.

thanks forums user cruft :)

cruft

Someone in BYOB who won't get sent to prison for recording their voice at work ought to do a dramatic reading of your your little pony fanfiction.

emmie

https://twitter.com/mlp_txt

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Did you also write the spidereses, which a friend showed me and is disgustingly hilarious

emmie

Qwerinty posted:

Did you also write the spidereses, which a friend showed me and is disgustingly hilarious

no but a friend also showed me

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

emmie posted:

That's extremely cool and good.

emmie

found the guy who did the video on steam and youtube. says he has a backup hard drive with all his videos. i will be recovering this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

emmie posted:

i wrote mlp fanfiction

• Locked thread