Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

bbf2 posted:

It looks like the reason Oliver goes there is because the League captured or threatened Thea (presumably to get to Malcolm).

If that happens, maybe Oliver and Malcolm join forces?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
You'd have to be pretty dumb to think that there's any chance that they wouldn't bring him back, though.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

MrFlibble posted:

I merely stated what would happen. And it would. You know it, I know it.

I always want to think the best of people that watch the shows that I watch.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

They'll do the crossover again, but reversed.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Batman said "Raysh" on the old Animated Series, so that's how I'll always know it.

Also, David Warner's voice was awesome.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Bruceski posted:

I can't even get people to stop pronouncing my state ore-gone,

Fuckin' easterners.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

If there was one too many, then I think the one was Komodo.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Rocksicles posted:

Define plot device, his rear end is getting dropped in a Lazarus Pit. You can mark that down as a sure goddamn thing.

I figure that that was the reason for introducing his flashback friend as a League member, that he'll be the one to do it.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Rocksicles posted:

Missouri man. The Special Forces Task force are a dead giveaway

The Plastique episode gave people the impression that it's by a great lake.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I can't drive 22.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Rhyno posted:

I'm still holding out for my theory that they inject her with Multivex's blood and she become Multicity. Then she can be on all three shows.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

bobkatt013 posted:

You mean Birdman

For a second, I thought you meant Harvey and was confused.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

We'll see. TV writers and actors have flat-out lied so much about future plot developments in interviews, I don't pay attention to these things anymore.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I mean, he's obviously bullshitting when he says "I hope he survives. I like playing him", so I don't know just how much of the answer is just him bullshitting.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Yea same. Also really not digging the trying to redeem Merlyn thing.
I normally like reformed villains, but it's not working for me at all in this case.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I would've been down for "Nah, still bad." *kills Brick*

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I don't remember the details of Merlyn's back-up video, but just kill Merlyn and give his body over the to al-Ghuls. They're well aware that Oliver was lying the first time around. Do that instead of this nonsensical training idea.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I forget, did Merlyn say "sowwy" for killing Sara too?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Some of those guys had bats, man. What can the police do against that?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

It's meaningless mostly because it's a separate continuity.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Xtanstic posted:

Can she take Thea too? I want Thea to be a badass as well but I somehow doubt Ollie will continue training her.

Just kill off Oliver and make the show about the women. They don't even have to change the name.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

He'll shrink metaphorically.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

The "working with Merlyn" stuff could've made some sense to me if they had kept him as the red herring and had Ra's ordering Sara's death. Instead, it was just confusing.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

nelson posted:

If the armor can stop sniper rounds, I doubt a hand wielded blade is going to do anything to it.

League armor deflects very fast projectiles, but the slow blade penetrates it.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

You're all going to look dumb when they go up against a telepath and only Dig can save the day.

I think it's only a half helmet, though. The telepath just has to stand behind him.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

"Thanks for taking a bullet for me, I can't see any of the gunman with this thing on my face."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I'd check it out if Hulu would put up the whole season. For some shows they keep all the episodes up, but for other shows they do the last 5 thing, and that doesn't seem to me to be good way to pull in new viewers.

• Locked thread