Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Wasn't Felicity just supposed to be a minor role that they ended up expanding to major character because of their chemistry?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Brandon Routh being charming and is Dig even swoler?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Wildcat!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Man, Roy is REALLY acrobatic.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Well... poo poo.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yeah, I don't think anyone was expecting that. Even after the producers were being coy about how many episodes Caity was going to be in.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

DivisionPost posted:

Laurel's going to Oliver to demand the gently caress out of his training. They're not waiting until the end of the season to show off those guns.

Pre-season news they were saying she was going to be trained by Ted "Wildcat" Grant, one of the guys we saw boxing in tonight's episode.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Gaussian posted:

Was it :argh: who killed her?

I think she would have reacted a little more combatively to Merlyn. More likely it was the Demon's Head, Ra's al Ghul.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yeah, Oliver sucked as CEO last time it happened so it's pretty reasonable to not want him back.

So they said they couldn't use Ted Kord and I'm wondering if it was just that someone decided it would be a bad idea to introduce multiple new characters who have the same first name. Seeing as they're using Ted "Wildcat" Grant as well.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Do it Oliver. Murder Tommy in the past and cause a time paradox!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

JohnSherman posted:

"Do you know any archers who could have done this?"

"What, hit a person from 10 feet away? I don't know, should we include 8 year olds?"

Probably more the put multiple arrows in a trained person before they even fall.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Don't go sticking your head through an arrow hole, Laurel.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Whoops, he didn't do it.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

JohnSherman posted:

Bullshit. There's no way you could dig a grave without anyone noticing. That's like a six hour project right there.

They learned from Sam and Dean Winchester.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Deadpool posted:

Well I don't think it's Thea.

Yeah, definitely not her what with in Europe.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So even though Ollie shot it down that just leaves the League. Unless they do some elaborate flashbacks that just involve her to introduce a new party, which would be kind of pointless.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Carlosologist posted:

If the League of Assassins and Ra's are going to be in the back half of the season, I wonder if they're going to include Talia al Ghul to fight alongside Ra's. The writers almost have to include her because I can't see Nyssa remaining allied with the LoA.

Personally I just want to see more archer fights. Hopefully Barrowman and Oliver square off for a second next episode

I don't think it's back half as Ra's is supposed to be showing up in episode 4.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

Didn't the premiere actually say something about how he shouldn't still be working?

He had a heart attack in last week's episode, so yeah, he's not exactly 100%.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

One thing I think is kind of weird so far this season is how the police are apparently just pretending that Roy doesn't exist. Like the scene where Det Lance announced that the SCPD is officially recognizing the Arrow they didn't mention Roy/Arsenal at all.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

BarbarousBertha posted:

I'm surprised there was no mention of Sin, even a throwaway line about calling her (unless I missed it somehow).

The character was basically off the show already and was kind of a drifter in the first place so its not a big surprise that they just stopped talking about her.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Vinnie Jones has been cast as Danny "Brick" Brickwell. While in the comics Brick has superpowers (unbreakable skin) it looks like for the show he's just going to be called that because he's tough.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

jscolon2.0 posted:

Awful casting. No one is going to buy Vinnie Jones as a man with breakable skin.

They should just change the character's first name to Tony.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

OMAC

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

JohnSherman posted:

No, cool CEO dude, you can't be evil.

He seemed like he wasn't expecting all those weapon plans (that were labeled OMAC)

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Rarity posted:

I think they've said the idea of the crossover is to have it integrated into each show's season arc, rather than to just be a standalone event.

They're already doing a little crossover seeing as Felicity left at the end of this week's episode to go see Barry and commercials for The Flash have her on next week's episode.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I like how the subsequent fight scene was just Dig demolishing that guy because come on, Dig is a muscle giant.

Also, anyone else notice that at one point when Felicity was on her computer there was a thing about "The Streak" from Flash?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

hcreight posted:

So I guess Colton Haynes goes all out for Halloween. :stare:

http://instagram.com/p/umqUxFDTOc/

I saw that and thought how that can't be right but then he also posted some pics of himself taking it off.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

It's some really nice makeup work. You can see him in that one but once it's all done up you'd have no idea.

It helps that it's not just green face paint but a latex mask glued to the skin.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It's kind of funny how when Oliver puts on his mask he gets the magic appearing eye make up but Barry doesn't.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Roy's mask makes his eyes look weird.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Nanotech tracking arrow!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Thea sure seems to be enjoying wearing shirts that show off her stomach this season.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

SavTargaryen posted:

That flip jump thing was incredibly awkward.

Roy practices the art of "unnecessary flip-fu"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

You know, they mentioned that Starling City is almost abandoned but haven't really done a good job of demonstrating that.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The list was mostly a revenge thing and now Oliver is more focused on trying to more directly help people by stopping crime that is happening right now.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Mr E posted:

I'm catching up to the show as well, just finished S02E07. This show is way better than I expected, I'm really enjoying it. Is Roy going to ever actually become Arsenal or what?

I believe officially he's Arsenal right now but nobody on the show has actually said the name.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Big ole Robin Hood movie poster on the wall.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I like Felicity as a goth.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Or Argus grabbed him up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Deadpool posted:

Finally got to have his face covered too!

I like how he wears the opposite of Oliver's mask. It covers everything but the eyes.

• Locked thread