Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird.

haha these ladies running the 5k are mighty spicy, sup ladies ~_^

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

thatsa spicy sauce !

bird.

yo this speaker guy has rly caused me to reimagine ramen hloy poo poo, my brain cells are on fire

bird.

god drat i just met jared from subway and he was like "eat spicy............................ hahahaha im just fukin with you dawg you know you always gotta eat fresh, but make it spicy too sometimes, ya know?"

:allears:

bird.

dude in a rooster costume is doing some really funny gestures with his hands, he just did one where he had his hands out in front of him and he was looking all confused-like... hard to describe but trust me it was pretty funny

think im gonna go get an elephant ear

bird.

hmmm having a little trouble finding an elephant ear, gotta be here somewhere

bird.

oh hey i found elephant ears. was startin' to freak out there a little. drat elephant ears are delicious.

google THIS

that's a longass festival

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*sprays sriracha all over my tits in the background*

• Locked thread