Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

just bumping this to ask if any of the dlc is worth it ... maybe the hot spring one? :mister greenwater:

if you liked the support conversations the various scramble maps have a bunch of extra conversations that are pretty funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Cake Attack posted:

if you liked the support conversations the various scramble maps have a bunch of extra conversations that are pretty funny

My advice though, avoid the Nowi/Tharja convo on the harvest one.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

DoctorStrangelove posted:

My advice though, avoid the Nowi/Tharja convo on the harvest one.

why?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
spooky witch babe ftw

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

it has the audacity to mention the existence of boobs, if you can believe it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
nowis or tharjas... tbh , im not a lolicon , so i would prefer it if they were talkking about tharjas hehhehehehehheh

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
back the gently caress up a second. that guy bought the hot spring DLC even though he thinks sex in games is creepy ? ._.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

You should buy the beach one, because it's revealed Sumia is actually an evil supervillain and all the clumsiness is just an act to seduce men

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

just bumping this to ask if any of the dlc is worth it ... maybe the hot spring one? :mister greenwater:

tharja is on the beach dlc but the fuckstick westerners censored a pic of her rear end

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
the best tharja moment is still her B support where she tries to be normal

help i'm stuck normal

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

The Future Past pack is a much better ending than the actual ending of the game, and its map conversations are the only times that the kids have non-generic dialog with their fathers. The Scramble pack is basically a bunch of extra support conversations implemented as map conversations. The Golden pack is for grinding. Lost Bloodlines 2 and Smash Brethren 2 give you access to the Dread Fighter and Bride classes respectively, and Lost Bloodlines 3 and Smash Brethren 3 give you the potentially useful Paragon and Iote's Shield skills. Rogues and Redeemers 3 gives you Limit Breaker, which is essential if you want to attempt the Challenge pack or Apotheosis.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bongo Bill posted:

The Future Past pack is a much better ending than the actual ending of the game, and its map conversations are the only times that the kids have non-generic dialog with their fathers. The Scramble pack is basically a bunch of extra support conversations implemented as map conversations. The Golden pack is for grinding. Lost Bloodlines 2 and Smash Brethren 2 give you access to the Dread Fighter and Bride classes respectively, and Lost Bloodlines 3 and Smash Brethren 3 give you the potentially useful Paragon and Iote's Shield skills. Rogues and Redeemers 3 gives you Limit Breaker, which is essential if you want to attempt the Challenge pack or Apotheosis.

ty for the post. ill pick up rogues and redeemers 3 + the hard maps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Dexters Secret posted:

i think i'm gonna start up a lunatic/casual game. i'd do classic but the first 3 chapters are so insanely loving RNG it's not even funny.

this was an insanely bad idea. i was thinking it'd be more fun since i'd feel less guilty about using the wireless features but things like risen encounters are impossible and it's just overall not fun.

back to hard mode

• Locked thread