Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im cute
Sep 21, 2009

its good, but please don't gently caress the little girl, as she never gets galeforce or lifetaker and is therefore uselsss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Doctor Goat posted:

who all lets you have 2 kids as each gender

i know anna owns a lot but can't have a kid aside from morgan

As a lady Robin, just Chrom, netting you very versatile Morgan and Lucina.

As a man Robin, anyone who has a male child, as your Morgan will be a girl. Cherche, Olivia, Panne, Lissa, and Maribelle all have boys.

The only benefit of loving those late-game paralogue characters is sometimes they have a unique skill they can pass down, like Conqueror or the "dark magic casting for all tome-using classes" one.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Slur posted:

Donnel is bad and aptitude is the worst skill in the game.

Aptitude is a really cool way to hit the stat caps really fast and instantly become an almost worthless skill, resulting in lots of boner-killing 0-stats-gained levels up.

Nanomashoes posted:

this game is basically just a worse Fire Emblem 4: Descent of Jihad

Genealogy Jihad was good, but these anime guys are very likeable.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

looks like my first uspport S rank is chrom + avatar (female), since i paired him up with ehr to make it less easy to get a game over. Lol

Congrats on ur powercouple. Remember to stick something good in avatar's last skill slot before you pick up Lucinia in ch. 13

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

is there any way to make a support character attack the enemy or is it just random based on support rank or what.

marry his punk-rear end to sully, who learns Dual Guard+ as a Great Knight and also plops out an awesome Kjelle. At S-rank support, the likelyhood of getting dual supports is like 80%+

Dwight Evans posted:

the only fire emblems i've played are this and sacred stones, or whatever the free ambassador one is

i like awakening more, but maybe sacred stones is also "bad"?

nah, sacred stones is good, but awakening has non-permadeath, easy grinding and takes itself less seriously

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

its weurking ty although he still dies from 1 hit so its slow anyway. well, its my obstacle to overcome i supose.

btw, i was looking at the bonus box stuff (not gonna use any of it cos its cheeting) and a bunch of the old portraits and stuff looked like they were drawn by shirow masamune (guy who made ghost in the shell) and it turns out he used to be the character designer or w/e .. i never knew he used to be the artist for emblem. cool!

hire these guys and let them die instead of you're guys because they are literally yu-gi-oh cards and you can buy them again

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Paired units should double attack every time, never dual guard, and split damage 50/50 with some skills that can mitigate, transfer or tank damage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Inflammatory posted:

the girl you get from a paralogue doesn't have a kid, and neither do the girls you get after the wyvern rider.

It's not really a thing. Most of those tertiary characters only have supports with the avatar for just this reason. poo poo, even Tiki only supports male avatar, Nah and Anna. Im not even sure those two barbarians from Ferox can hook up, and they're practically begging to gently caress.

• Locked thread