Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Beef Waifu posted:

oh poo poo i can buy a tharja figure for 45 bucks on ebay, i know what i'm blowing my next paycheck on

i don't think that's the only thing you'll be blowing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

RD shinon is basically the only good archer

there's an archer in thracia 776 with a 15% strength growth rate and 55% magic growth rate for who knows what reason

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

play it it owns

after a level or two you get used to the flaws of the patch

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

SunAndSpring posted:

you...

don't you show that ever to to me again

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

fe14 needs to not have pair up

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

DoctorStrangelove posted:

gently caress you pair up was a lot of fun, it just needed to be more balanced with high levels and support ranks.

if pair up is balanced all that happens is that it's the same as normal fe game except you have half as many units.

in theory pair up could work if they somehow managed to perfectly balance the stat boosts so that pairing up is sometimes advantageous and sometimes not, but there's no way they'd get it right

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

yeah just keep spamming rescue on her to keep her close to your units

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

just bumping this to ask if any of the dlc is worth it ... maybe the hot spring one? :mister greenwater:

if you liked the support conversations the various scramble maps have a bunch of extra conversations that are pretty funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

it has the audacity to mention the existence of boobs, if you can believe it

• Locked thread