Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

its easy on the start bc of the pair up mechanics but the game will gently caress yo rear end on lunatic and lunatic+ when every lovely enemy has a broken as gently caress ability lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

vantage+, hawkeye+, luna+ and counter is the way the game has to tell you to go gently caress yourself

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

you can just grind poo poo bc there are random encounters tho

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Swelter Discharge posted:

thats what i did lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Effectronica posted:

back before the 3ds this was the only way to play unless you wanted to be a bitch and accept second-best

casual mode was on the japan-only shadow dragon sequel too

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

a true general will never sacrifice his beloved troops - sun tzu

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Widestancer posted:

Sucks to be you farmer boy have fun feeding worms - Widestancer

the strongest guy, donnel, is a farmer. you're point!?!?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Effectronica posted:

new mystery feels...

15 or fewer left alive to get all of them except the last one, where you have to kill tiki and miss the falchion to get nagi and a shittier falchion, and you don't even get gotoh

nagi is hot as gently caress and i want to gently caress her

Doctor Goat posted:

new mystery has a translation btw

one of the marths will comment that you remind him of That One Guy in reference to it

whwhwhahhttthhahthwha1jttt i must downlaodns it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

just got him on my polaythrough. i suppose hes a "late bloomer" type or something?

yeah he starts lovely but has monstro growth rate and his level 15 ability is p strong

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Beef Waifu posted:

oh poo poo i can buy a tharja figure for 45 bucks on ebay, i know what i'm blowing my next paycheck on

pm me that poo poo, niggy

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

i cant even get the guy to 10 because he cant damage any of the enemies -__-

get vaike or someone hella stronk to pair up with him

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

is there any way to make a support character attack the enemy or is it just random based on support rank or what.

it's random and based on support, unfortunately

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

try attacking only archers and mages, those guys have paper defense

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

darealkooky posted:

fire emblem awakening is really really bad

<---- me whenever I see someone say they really like it

suck my cock, friend of the family!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

:henget:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

there's an infinite amount of 1-2 range weapons so why use bows

longbow has 2-3 range

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

did a archer sleep with your ex gf or something.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fargield posted:

archer + weed = bomb rear end friday night

hell yeah!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

i dont know which ones have kids or not so fi i miss something then so be it.. anyway, i like the game so much ill probably replay it again in the future on luantic.

all of them can have kids tho at least if you get them married to male avatar

but the ones who are guaranteed to have kids from everyone are red hair chick, pegasus chick, my irl wife tharja, dancer girl, croms sister, the chick with the parasol, mage girl, other pegasus chick, dragon riding lady, rabbit woman and the dragon girl who a SA moderator would gently caress

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

TheKingofSprings posted:

Literally the only official fire enblem merchandise the west is ever going to see

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/3960/Tharja.html :mrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

just bumping this to ask if any of the dlc is worth it ... maybe the hot spring one? :mister greenwater:

tharja is on the beach dlc but the fuckstick westerners censored a pic of her rear end

• Locked thread