Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFIW5j4gDzw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
dmc3 has a hack that lets you play with the dmc4 style switching that also fixes most of the pc issues. it should be played.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
both dmc3 and dmc4 are some of my favorite video games and should be played by everyone, especially dmc4 since it has a mode which turns dmc4 into a dynasty warriors game

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Beef Waifu posted:

both dmc3 and dmc4 are some of my favorite video games and should be played by everyone, especially dmc4 since it has a mode which turns dmc4 into a dynasty warriors game

dmc 1 is great too

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i beat dmc2. i played it. that's all i have to say about dmc2.

dmc4 dante is my second favorite character in the genre after bayonetta

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Swelter Discharge posted:

dmc 1 is great too

it is very good, it just doesn't have the same style to it that i enjoy from dmc3 and 4, i recommend it nonetheless and like how they integrated the resident evil stuff into hack n slash gameplay

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My friend told me in 5th grade about how Dante fucks Trish or whatever with his gigantic donkey dick at the end in full graphic detail and he kept talking about how huge Dante's dick was. I never played any of these games and never shall so I don't know for sure to this day.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Wonder when they're gonna make Devil May Cry 5. Dante is cool.

Almost as cool as Bayonetta, but still cool.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Wormskull posted:

My friend told me in 5th grade about how Dante fucks Trish or whatever with his gigantic donkey dick at the end in full graphic detail and he kept talking about how huge Dante's dick was. I never played any of these games and never shall so I don't know for sure to this day.

trish is a clone of his mom or something

dante yelling "i should have been the one to fill your dark soul with LIIIIIIiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiight" is one of the most awkward moments i've ever seen in a game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's from Kingdom Hearts.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Doctor Goat posted:

hell, now i'm horney

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Wormskull posted:

That's from Kingdom Hearts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8qG4AlK1qk

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Doctor Goat posted:

dante yelling "i should have been the one to fill your dark soul with LIIIIIIiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiight" is one of the most awkward moments i've ever seen in a game

Not as good as that, but this is real time footage of reuben langdon hamming up dante with his power rangers delivery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu4gnhqgcbk&t=241s

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
First, I whip it out

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Flock off, feather face.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I can't play any DmC game after Bayonetta. They're all just too much of a step down from the perfect iteration of the genre.

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
dmc3 is my favorite game ever, if I was a lich but instead of raising the dead I played videogames I would play it all the time

however because I'm a big stupid retard I haven't actually played the style switch mod yet though, have they made a mod that lets you do dante+vergil mode outside of the worst boss fight in the whole game? that poo poo is technically just a tweak on doppleganger style

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial

Doctor Goat posted:

dmc3 has a hack that lets you play with the dmc4 style switching that also fixes most of the pc issues. it should be played.

does it make an xbox controller actually work? I wanted to play dmc3 but gently caress no I don't wanna play with kb/m

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

please tell me sam hyde is responsible for this

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

please tell me sam hyde is responsible for this

Ninja Theory presentation at GDC 2013 http://www.famitsu.com/news/201303/29031133.html

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Dante IS an autistic guy who vomited on his girlfriend during sex

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
you're telling me dante ISN'T notable superhero duo batman and robin? loving lame.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Ninja Theory are the most retarded of came devs

more than even gearbox

I can't wait for then to go out of business and die on the streets

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

El Wombato posted:

does it make an xbox controller actually work? I wanted to play dmc3 but gently caress no I don't wanna play with kb/m

yep, right outta the box

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

ForeverSmug posted:

Ninja Theory are the most retarded of came devs

more than even gearbox

I can't wait for then to go out of business and die on the streets

Neo-Dante is like Other M Samus.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Ill play these after i finish my grand 3ds voyage.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

I.N.R.I posted:

Ill play these after i finish my grand 3ds voyage.

most of them are real good but you can skip devil may cry 2 it stinks

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

the new reboot DmC also stinks

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
actually the new DmC was unfairly poo poo on, because these games and series are pointless after bayonetta was made. As well as vanquish (a criminally underrated masterpiece)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

It was awesome traveling through the kappa or whatever it was called levels and getting him, although he ended up sucking. I loved that game so much my senior year of high school that I ended up getting the ending for killing the devil, even holding on to the pierce ability to kill him and having max str

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Doctor Goat posted:

Cool! What's it called?

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

actually the new DmC was unfairly poo poo on, because these games and series are pointless after bayonetta was made. As well as vanquish (a criminally underrated masterpiece)

bayonetta isn't nearly as good as a game that combines viewtiful joe and dmc should be, and has way too many flat out retarded elements

dmc3 is better

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

darealkooky posted:

bayonetta isn't nearly as good as a game that combines viewtiful joe and dmc should be, and has way too many flat out retarded elements

dmc3 is better

I disagree

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

I disagree with your disagreement

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

Swelter Discharge posted:

the new reboot DmC also stinks

no it's actually good

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Great Joe posted:

Cool! What's it called?

dmc3 style switcher.

http://www.nexusmods.com/devilmaycry3/mods/1

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

It was awesome traveling through the kappa or whatever it was called levels and getting him, although he ended up sucking. I loved that game so much my senior year of high school that I ended up getting the ending for killing the devil, even holding on to the pierce ability to kill him and having max str

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

just finished replaying Vanquish recently. still one of my favoruites

• Locked thread