Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crap

pro target is gone, he posted the most

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

I dunno, anime?

cuntman.net

godspeed john glenn posts the most now

i am he

Sleepy Owl posted:

not for long...

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I dunno, anime?

Anime is good for me dude, thinking of watching fate/zero.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Sleepy Owl posted:

I'll start on the new song

SIDS Vicious

post about weed aka tje chronic

i am he

He's slowing down. His fingers are growing old and wrinkly. They creak and moan like old wooden floors as he tries to keep up with me. My blood is healthy and my brain is sharp. He doesn't have long.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

i am he posted:

not for long...

:eek:

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

maybe ill wait on the song

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

There is something you guys should know. I am old, but I do not age. I am eternal. I am unstoppable. There may be a time when you do not see my posts. It is not because they are not there. It is because my posts have become ethereal

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

bury me with my forums

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
A thousand thousand slimey things lived on... and so did John

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

There is something you guys should know. I am old, but I do not age. I am eternal. I am unstoppable. There may be a time when you do not see my posts. It is not because they are not there. It is because my posts have become ethereal

Can we just pretend they are not there? It seems like the same effect either way.

mycophobia
the most post

SIDS Vicious

imon mobile so i cant tell for sure but did a mod really change my av back

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

you av has been iggy koopa since i saw one of your posts in imp znoe earlier today

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Iggy Koopa posted:

imon mobile so i cant tell for sure but did a mod really change my av back

Yes, and only the av. The text is still DRR DRR DRR DRR

SIDS Vicious

that just doesnt even make sense

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

drilldo squirt posted:

Can we just pretend they are not there? It seems like the same effect either way.

sure, why not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

"Post free. Post hard. Post BYOB." thats our slogan :D

• Locked thread