Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Though when I went to go look for those posts that guy's profile says he's a girl. And all the posts are in the Games map game threads. Do you got the right guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

oddium posted:

[gazes wistfully to mars, then over shoulder to white people] aye, there's the rub...

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I learned Vicky in Victoria 1 by playing Japan, and recommend it to anyone whom hasn't learned it yet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know. Because the Meiji Era.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NO SE PASDaanr Motherfuck,er Lol Franco is a uwrrtt HE canbt kill me t osave his love but Salaxar he had a tisland like irpprortutauease Ganay Island andi l iekd totRTtried To take it but he was I my naval was rto smoalll vux i was fighjt in gFrancerFrano.Franco

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Shan't take part due to lore-inappropriate naming.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NAME YOUR CIVILIZATION WU TANG!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Did Miami get flooded. lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I would but not for the countries in question. I've never been playing a WWII game and thought to myself "man I wish the Czechoslovak experience in this game were more fleshed out" lol

The Paradox forums are basically a huge discussion specifically about that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

I like the new stellaris patch and DLC. It's not perfect yet but it's getting there. Lots of fiddly stuff got smoothed over. Just wish there was a little more content going.

Your brain got smoothed over you tiny pussy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

:rolleyes:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

hahah :D groogy.txt

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

The wiz more like The win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's where the word comes from bro.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I learned Victoria 1 playing as Japan which was nice since they have a Meiji era event.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

Very stupid under every circumstance because the capital world modifier is powerful. Move it to a 25 tile Gaia world or a Ringworld section

If you talk to Major Isoor like that again I'll have you permabanned so fast your head will spin. You've been warned.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

1 unit per tile saved the Civilization series from mediocrity. Civ 6 is epic win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope you can turn off the fantasy AIDS.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

(Which seeing as my character is gay, I seemed to have the option to make him gay too)

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Yup. All of it. I would recommend purchasing about $2000 - $3000 worth of DLC. It's all worth it.

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Victoria 1 has my favorite 2D graphics of perhaps any game. Lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stairmaster posted:

victoria iii in 12 hours babeeeeeeyy

Oh gently caress.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It would be tight if it was hosed like HOI3 where I launched a game in 1936 at max speed, fell asleep in my chair, woke up 4 hours later and it was just 1937.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Waifu Radia posted:

we will start with you buddy

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Agean90 posted:

i feel bad for whoever gets to make the announcement for eu5 because they're gonna have to remove a lot of mechanics that were just there to sell dlc for 4 and the community will be really angry about regardless of how dumb the mechanic was

They’ve done it a thousand times before which allowed you to make this joke at all. So wtf man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope they announce my rear end cheeks spreading violently as an enormous log of poo poo squeezes out of my arse and lands on top of Crusader Kings 3’s in game map.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Resticky or this forum will gain a permanent +20% revolt risk.